Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Rear Projection HDTV

Rear Projection HDTV Post about DLP, D-ILA, LCOS, SXRD and more.

Old 09-01-2007   #1

Default JVC HD-61FN97 HD-ILA HDTV

http://avrev.com/equip/jvc_hd61fn97_hdtv/

D-ILA is one of my favorite video technolgies. I have owned 4 D-ILA projectors in a row.

These rear projection sets keep getting better and better for a FRACTION of the price of a front projection system and with a LOT less hassle.

See what Bryan Dailey has to say as well as the ISF calibrator who tweaked his set to ANSI standards and beyond.
Old 09-04-2007   #2

Thumbs up Re: JVC HD-61FN97 HD-ILA HDTV

Rear projection tvs, I have always felt represented good value for the money. I have not yet had the pleasure in seeing one of JVC`s DLA sets. But from this review, and other reviews I`ve read, I`d like to see a JVC I - DLA set in the near future.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
61, 61fn97, blackwing, calibration, codes, controller, dila, hd, hd61fn97, hdila, ila, jvc, problems, projector, sound, thread