Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Preamps (Audio & Video)

Preamps (Audio & Video) From tubes to solid state, discuss all topics related to audio & video preamps here.

Old 01-10-2008   #43

Default Re: Who Bought the Integra DTC-9.8?

Yes Greg, I have a problem!

Good news is I got two really good prices on the watch of my dreams and I didn't buy it at either place! I did almost buy the Pierre Kunz LE chrono, but decided not to..... I feel good about not spending all that extra cash (after losing like I did)!!!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #44

Talking Re: Who Bought the Integra DTC-9.8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Yes Greg, I have a problem!

Good news is I got two really good prices on the watch of my dreams and I didn't buy it at either place! I did almost buy the Pierre Kunz LE chrono, but decided not to..... I feel good about not spending all that extra cash (after losing like I did)!!!
Alright, that is great. That now leaves room for something else that you might really want!!!??
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #45

Don't worry, Andrew and I were making up our lists of gear we want all through the show...
Old 01-11-2008   #46

The Integra is probably a bit less quality than the Sunfire. But keep in mind that the Integra is borrowing most of it's current technology from the Anthem line as they are under the same coorporate umbrella. The Anthem product line is pretty equal to the sunfire gear sonically. I don't have amuch experience with the Sunfire other than what I have read but I have worked with both Integra and Anthem extensively.

There is definately a difference between them and the Anthem stuff does sound pretty damn good. The circuitry that they share is mostly in the switching side (3 zone & HDMI). The audio sections are still pretty different.
ballen_mmbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #47

ballen mmbm,

While I like the Sunfire, I have had both the TGP V and own an Anthem D2, the Anthem sounds WAY better than the Sunfire and is far more flexible and feature packed.
Old 01-11-2008   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
ballen mmbm,

While I like the Sunfire, I have had both the TGP V and own an Anthem D2, the Anthem sounds WAY better than the Sunfire and is far more flexible and feature packed.
Really, is that so kennyt. I`ve read some great reviews about the TGP V. Taking nothing away from Anthem.

Yes, and I`m sure you and Andrew were like kids in a candy store making your lists!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
98, 99, audio, buy, denon, dna7100, dtc, dtc98, dtc99, hdmi, integra, prices, problem, processor, ps3, review