Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Preamps (Audio & Video)

Preamps (Audio & Video) From tubes to solid state, discuss all topics related to audio & video preamps here.

Old 10-21-2007   #1

Default How do I make the AVM50 output HDMI & component video at the same time

I have a killer Anthem AVM 50 and I have my main TV set via HDMI through the anthem. I have second TV (for zone 2) and I cant figure out how to make the same signal that is on my main HDTV (zone 1 via HDMI), show up on my other HDTV in my kitchen via component video cables.
bryan562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #2

Default Re: How do I make the AVM50 output HDMI & component video at the same time

I haven't upgraded my AVM30 to the 50 yet, but I know with the AVM30 that on audio it won't let you output a different audio signal to zone 2 if you are using balanced outputs for zone 1. You must copy zone one to zone 2 "ONLY". I found this out when I was trying to use zone 2 for audio out by the pool and watch a movie in zone 1 in the house.

It may be the same for video if you are using HDMI and may not be able to use Comp. video for another zone, only HDMI. Call customer service and find out.
J.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
anthem, av, avm50, bluray, cable, component, dvd, dvr, hd, hdmi, make, output, player, time, video, working, zone