Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Preamps (Audio & Video) (http://www.avrev.com/forum/preamps-audio-video-8/)
-   -   "Steve Bruzonsky" is an Imposter (http://www.avrev.com/forum/preamps-audio-video/4404-steve-bruzonsky-imposter.html)

stevenjbruzonsky 01-12-2010 05:19 PM

"Steve Bruzonsky" is an Imposter

Folks, just to let you know.

I've posted over at www.avsforum.com since 1999.

I moderated the AVS Special Guests and Tweaks forums over at AVS Forum from 1999 - 2003, bringing in weekly Special Guests from the AV Industry, like Sam Runco, Paul McGowan of PS Audio, Texas Instruments, Vizio when they were only V,Inc., etc, etc (I retired from the moderating hobby fortunately in 2004)

I setup the first few AVS Forum CES Parties. At the first two of these parties, I obtained over 10 grand of merchandise which I gave away each year to forum members who came to the parties.

My quotes were in print AV mag ads for PS Audio's P300 Power Plant in 2000 and again for PS Audio's Premier Power Plant in 2007. These were actually me, not Doug Winsor.

And Doug Winsor, not his real name, and who has used many aliases to post on web AV forums, is now using MY name, "Steve Bruzonsky", at this forum. What a travesty! And totally misrepresenting my opinions and experiences with high end audio and video.

The Administrator of this forum refused to take action a few days ago when I PMed him, saying how does he know I'm the real one.

Al the guy has to do is call my law office and talk to me. But he's not interested.

AV stuff is just a hobby. I make my living doing guess what? You'd think the Administrator would show some interest.
I'm sure he will once he gets his papers.

Steve Bruzonsky
Attorney At Law
(480-969-3003; 480-962-5879 Fax)
(stevebruzonsky@cox.net)
www.arizonagetwellattorney.com
Arizona Trial Lawyers Association (AzTLA) Sustaining Member

rbinck 01-12-2010 08:39 PM

Re: "Steve Bruzonsky" is an Imposter

You failed to mention that I was the person that initiated the PM to you where in that PM I said I had no way to verify who you are and I gave you a contact at Internet Brands to write to to get this taken care of. In response to your reply I said I would pass your request along to the owners of the forum, Internet Brands, which I did. You have all of the information you need to clear this up and I would suggest you continue with PMs to me or IBSteph if you need further contact and not in the public area of the forum.

stevenjbruzonsky 01-13-2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbinck (Post 23743)
You failed to mention that I was the person that initiated the PM to you where in that PM I said I had no way to verify who you are and I gave you a contact at Internet Brands to write to to get this taken care of. In response to your reply I said I would pass your request along to the owners of the forum, Internet Brands, which I did. You have all of the information you need to clear this up and I would suggest you continue with PMs to me or IBSteph if you need further contact and not in the public area of the forum.

You gave a name and address. I have PMed you for email, phone and fax and you have not given me that info.
Meanwhile, the imposter continues his masquerade.

His most recent alias is HD_Newbie over at AVS Forum, and the owner of that forum banned him recently upon realizing from the nature of his posts that he was the infamous Doug Winsor.

Steve Bruzonsky
Attorney At Law
(480-969-3003; 480-962-5879 Fax)
(stevebruzonsky@cox.net)
www.arizonagetwellattorney.com
Arizona Trial Lawyers Association (AzTLA) Sustaining Member

rbinck 01-13-2010 07:44 AM

I received the PM and have sent a reply. I have been requested to close this thread by IB and future correspondence on this matter needs to be off of the public areas. Thanks.