Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Preamps (Audio & Video)

Preamps (Audio & Video) From tubes to solid state, discuss all topics related to audio & video preamps here.

Old 01-18-2010   #7
Banned

Default Re: Jitter is not audible.

Ya I guess, under the old USB systems they were known to round off the 1's and 0's of a digital signal, you guys crack me up and you might want to do some research into how digital works.
Steve Bruzonsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010   #8

This “AV” forum is rediculous. Look how they are letting Doug Winsor, who using varoius names has repeatedly been banned over at AVS Forum, post here using my real name “Steve Bruzonsky” and saying things I would never say. And despite my bringing this to the attention of the forum moderator and owners, they have done nothing! Following is my email to them to which I have received no response.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:26 PM
To: 'legal@internetbrands.com'
Subject: Audio Video Revolution forums http://www.avrev.com/

Dear Sir;

Please immediately delete threads and posts by "Steve Bruzonsky" as this person is impersonating me and posting opinions and information very different from those which I hold.

A few days ago I joined your forum as "stevenjbruzonsky" since the imposter was using name. In past years I have posted at a number of web forums,mostly audio and home theater,always using my real name of "Steve Bruzonsky". I just never got around to posting at your forum. But it came to my attention that an imposter was posting as me at your forum so of course I went to check this out.

Although I am an attorney in real life, audio video has been an extreme hobby for many years. I've posted over at www.avsforum.com since 1999. I moderated the AVS Special Guests and Tweaks forums over at AVS Forum from 1999 - 2003, bringing in weekly Special Guests from the AV Industry, like Sam Runco, Paul McGowan of PS Audio, Texas Instruments, Vizio when they were only V,Inc., etc, etc (I retired from the moderating hobby fortunately in 2004)
I setup the first few AVS Forum CES Parties. At the first two of these parties, I obtained over 10 grand of merchandise which I gave away each year to forum members who came to the parties. My quotes were in print AV mag ads for PS Audio's P300 Power Plant in 2000 and again for PS Audio's Premier Power Plant in 2007.

If you are interested, here's a lotta info re me and home theater:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post16725555

I have no doubt that the imposter is Doug Winsor, an alias banned from AVS Forum last year, then allowed to come back, and banned again earlier this year. He has used a number of different monikers and seems each one gets banned eventually.

Being well known in the AV industry has its perks - often wholesale pricing on AV gear. Of course, if the imposter continues this charade,
Folks will start to think he is me, and his opinions are mine. I think know the legal term for that.

Please consider this email as notice for you to take prompt action so that this imposter's libeleous drivel is no longer available on your website(s).
Please ensure this is accomplished within two weeks. Please notify me what action is taken and when.

Steve Bruzonsky
Attorney At Law
Old 01-29-2010   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjbruzonsky View Post
Doug Winsor, aka bluray1080p, aka myrtycrafts, and many others, now "Steve Bruzonsky", quit using my name here.

Your jitter is very audible.
That guy is unbelievable. Can't the moderators cut him out? And he says another absurdly stupid thing he knows will torque people off. What a pathetic sad person he is...
Captain Stereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stereo View Post
That guy is unbelievable. Can't the moderators cut him out? And he says another absurdly stupid thing he knows will torque people off. What a pathetic sad person he is...
I've sent this message regarding the troll:

FORUM GUIDELINES

No flaming or trolling.
Any impersonation of a user within these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
harassment ( always, the same thing over and over agin here and everywhere.

(Use the red exclamation mark on left left.)
Daniel-a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010   #11

The Moderator did nothing but after a bit of a "legal threat" referred me to the forum owner. Then I emailed the forum owner
who as you can see will care less. Eventually when they read the caption of a lawsuit glaring at them across their desk maybe they'll get the message.
Old 01-30-2010   #12
Administrator

Default @stevenjbruzonsky

Maybe you should put it in writing on paper like suggested. There is no way to verify anything via an email.

That's just a suggestion from me and opinion of mine and not necessarily the position of the forum owner. But if you are who you say you are, you would know that a physical document will get results whereas an anonymous email may not.

I have previously requested you conduct this in PMs and in writing and off of the public forums. So if you continue with this type public posts that are basically attacks on the forum, it will be you that will be banned and posts removed.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audible, audio, bruzonsky, doug, dvd, forum, hifi, jitter, picoseconds, preamp, satellite, smilies, tests, video, windsor, winsor