Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Preamps (Audio & Video)

Preamps (Audio & Video) From tubes to solid state, discuss all topics related to audio & video preamps here.

Old 01-09-2010   #73

Smile Re: High end processors VS low end processors/receivers, hardware differences?

His first fictitious name may have been Myrtycrafts back about 1999. Same it all sounds the same signature. He hung around the audio and av forums. But at the Tweaks and AVS Special Guests forum I then moderated he was short lived and gone, banished. I don't think he likes me.
Old 01-09-2010   #74

Thumbs down Re: High end processors VS low end processors/receivers, hardware differences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-a View Post
Whatever is name might be, maybe he is a frustrated writer ( not reviewer) who used to work for
Stereo "everything sound the same, only the bells and whistles matter" Review.
For him to go to the lengths he has on various audio forums, causing him to be banned, then use aliases, to assert his two bits worth of worthless comments, means he has serious emotional/mental issues. He should keep them to himself, but nuts like him need and desperately seek attention.

dave
DaveLadely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010   #75
Banned

Default Re: High end processors VS low end processors/receivers, hardware differences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLadely
However, cartidges, preamps, amps, and speakers are pretty much limited to A-B comparisons, and even that is difficult since few, if any, audio video stores carry enough btands to be able to audition equipment side by side to compare one with another.
Not only that, but some people do like the equipment to color the entire sound, such as "warm" vs "cold" sounding equipment vs. trying to choose as neutral a sound as possible, and even that is subjective.
The whole warm and cold argument is pure speculation and in a DBT one would not be able to tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-a
So the nominees for the 2009 Golden-Troll-Award are...:
So far I am the only person who has provided objective information to support my claims, which would make every high end suporter in this thread a troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenjbruzonsky
Steve Bruzonsky who started this thread is no doubt really Doug Winsor, banned many times from AVS Forum.
How do I know? I am the real Steve Bruzonsky!!!!

Moderator, please delete all of the false posts by "Steve Bruzonsky" because they are not me. I moderated the AVS Special Guests Forum at www.avsforum back 1999 - 2004. I am very well known among AV types. I am an attorney in real life.
And please ban the fake "Steve Bruzonsky" and his IP Address from the forum. Thanks.
So you are the only Steve Bruzonsky in the world? How is that HDMI upgrade coming with your CBIII? Even you steve can not support the new compli blu err I mean oppo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLadely
Apparently your real name is Doug Winsor, who is banned from this forum.

So, you are a fraud, and your comments are not worth any consideration.

SO, GET LOST, JERK!
Provide some objective information that would support this difference in sound quality.
Steve Bruzonsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010   #76

Default Re: High end processors VS low end processors/receivers, hardware differences?

This “AV” forum is rediculous. Look how they are letting Doug Winsor, who using varoius names has repeatedly been banned over at AVS Forum, post here using my real name “Steve Bruzonsky” and saying things I would never say. And despite my bringing this to the attention of the forum moderator and owners, they have done nothing! Following is my email to them to which I have received no response.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 5:26 PM
To: 'legal@internetbrands.com'
Subject: Audio Video Revolution forums http://www.avrev.com/

Dear Sir;

Please immediately delete threads and posts by "Steve Bruzonsky" as this person is impersonating me and posting opinions and information very different from those which I hold.

A few days ago I joined your forum as "stevenjbruzonsky" since the imposter was using name. In past years I have posted at a number of web forums,mostly audio and home theater,always using my real name of "Steve Bruzonsky". I just never got around to posting at your forum. But it came to my attention that an imposter was posting as me at your forum so of course I went to check this out.

Although I am an attorney in real life, audio video has been an extreme hobby for many years. I've posted over at www.avsforum.com since 1999. I moderated the AVS Special Guests and Tweaks forums over at AVS Forum from 1999 - 2003, bringing in weekly Special Guests from the AV Industry, like Sam Runco, Paul McGowan of PS Audio, Texas Instruments, Vizio when they were only V,Inc., etc, etc (I retired from the moderating hobby fortunately in 2004)
I setup the first few AVS Forum CES Parties. At the first two of these parties, I obtained over 10 grand of merchandise which I gave away each year to forum members who came to the parties. My quotes were in print AV mag ads for PS Audio's P300 Power Plant in 2000 and again for PS Audio's Premier Power Plant in 2007.

If you are interested, here's a lotta info re me and home theater:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...5#post16725555

I have no doubt that the imposter is Doug Winsor, an alias banned from AVS Forum last year, then allowed to come back, and banned again earlier this year. He has used a number of different monikers and seems each one gets banned eventually.

Being well known in the AV industry has its perks - often wholesale pricing on AV gear. Of course, if the imposter continues this charade,
Folks will start to think he is me, and his opinions are mine. I think know the legal term for that.

Please consider this email as notice for you to take prompt action so that this imposter's libeleous drivel is no longer available on your website(s).
Please ensure this is accomplished within two weeks. Please notify me what action is taken and when.

Steve Bruzonsky
Attorney At Law
Old 02-03-2010   #77
Banned

You sir go beyond pathetic! This is child like and you should be ashamed of yourself for even trying such a stunt. This shows you exactly how high end audio behaves and acts, what a joke.
Steve Bruzonsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010   #78

rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
arcam, brands, classe, differences, end, hardware, high, higher, list, low, mexico, processors, processorsreceivers, ssp800, subwoofer