Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Audio-Video Electronics > Preamps (Audio & Video)

Preamps (Audio & Video) From tubes to solid state, discuss all topics related to audio & video preamps here.

Old 06-01-2007   #1
Administrator

Default Krell Evolution 202 Preamp Reviewed

Read Jerry Del Colliano's review of the Krell Evolution 202 Preamp along with the Evolution 505 SACD player and Evolution 900 Power amp here at:

http://avrev.com/equip/krell_evolution_system/

and let us know what you think of the review...
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #2

Default Re: Krell Evolution 202 Preamp Reviewed

I think I can't afford it but wish I could!!!
Old 06-01-2007   #3

Thumbs up Re: Krell Evolution 202 Preamp Reviewed

After some snacks, snapple, and some excellent mineral water, I had the opportunity to hear the Krell Evolution gear at "Sound by Singer" in the rear sound room. After reading Jerry`s review, I concur, very costly, but the sound was amazing. The build and craftmanship invovled, to see up close, was astonishing. The equipment seemed to glow like jewelry.
I kept thinking while I was there, how to describe what I was hearing. All I came up with was, wide, and very open. Everything that was played, came thru so clean, it was truly hard to believe.

Again you must decide for yourselves if this cost is for you. But there is definitely no denying that they have out done themselves this time. We can only hope that the trickle down effect throughout the rest of the line will be sooner, than later!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
2, 202, 505, 505forum, 707, 900, amp, cdp, evo, evolution, krell, pre, preamp, preamps, review, reviews