Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Plasma and LCD HDTV

Plasma and LCD HDTV Talk about flat HDTVs here.

Old 09-17-2007   #7

Default Re: Panasonic Consumer vs Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarter4 View Post
Thanks Guys!

Just couldn't get all the info I needed at CEDIA....

D
You can say that again!!!!

CEDIA while WAY more relevant to my business (new gear, editorial leads and selling ads) than CES is still totally overwhelming.

I missed SO MUCH STUFF and if I write a show wrap up I will get 4x more ****ed off emails from advertisers and prospects who are mad I didn't see their 45 minute demo at the show. Simply put - there isn't enough time. Last year I counted the press requests at 624!!!! At 15 minutes per meeting that's 154 hours at CEDIA for editorial and I make my living and run the publications EXCLUSIVELY by selling ADS!!!

We are changing some things at AVRev.com so we can cover more stuff from shows but that won't be done until 12/07. The goal is - make everyone happy.

Tags
65, audio, calibration, consumer, hdtv, model, models, panasonic, plasma, plasmas, pro, prof, professional, th50pz750u, vs