Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Plasma and LCD HDTV

Plasma and LCD HDTV Talk about flat HDTVs here.

Old 08-13-2012   #1

Default How do I mount an electric wall heater to a wall made of cinder block?

How do I mount an electric sliprings wall heater to a wall made of cinder block?
My son's room gets no heat. There is a gas outlet in there, but gas wall heaters are 3 times as costly as electric fiber optical rotary joint. So, I bought an electric wall heater, but the electric ones do not come with any brackets. I need to mount this to a wall made of cinder blocks and am afraid of what might through bore slip rings happen if I mount it improperly.

Last edited by Shala Mohsin; 08-13-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Shala Mohsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, gas, heater, heatew, high, made, mount, powered, speaker, usa, vbulletin, wall