Sony Bravia Brightness shifting constantly
I have just purchased a bravia kdl-32w5500. I have my xbox 360 hooked up via HDMI to it and have been watching dvds with it. It seems when the scene or camera angle changes the brightness and contrast flicker and change. It is very distracting and I can find no option to turn any kind of auto-brightness or contrast off. Is this a fault or am I missing something? I have already turned the light sensor off and anything else I could think of that would be doing this. I set the picture to Vivid, Custom and all the other options but it seems this happens regardless. ANy help would be greatly appreciated
Re: Sony Bravia Brightness shifting constantly
Sounds like it is broke to me.
Merge M2TS Files into One M2TS File with Lossless Quality Output
When I was looking for a fast m2ts joiner, I find Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter. However, when I have a further look at the official site, I notice that there is another more powerful m2ts joiner named Final Mate, which offers the function to merge m2ts files into m2ts file without re-encoding. Comparing to the free m2ts joiner like txmuser, Aunsof Final Mate includes the automatic joining function while importing video clips.
Here is my experience with Aunsoft Final Mate to automatically merge m2ts files and the steps to merge AVCHD files from different folders with lossless output.
Automatically merge m2ts files into one movie.
Aunsoft Final Mate, as a fast m2ts joiner, will help you combine and merge m2ts files from PC or camcorder while importing to the program under the following conditions:
1. The .m2ts files that needed to be combined and merged are located in the same folder on computer or camcorder.
2. The .m2ts files are recorded with the same recording mode, or with at least the video codec, resolution (width x height) and video frame rate.
- For videos from camcorder, just follow the camcorder wizard or click the Camcorder button to create movie with files in same format.
- For videos from computer, just click the Import button and browse the m2ts files from computer folder.
The automatic m2ts joiner on PC will display each movie with the same format for separate movie ID.
To merge m2ts files from different folder on PC.
Just follow the step above to import the videos from a folder, and then choose File > Add Files to browse the video clips. By default, the first movie is selected and display on timeline.
- If the first movie is the one you want to add .m2ts video clips, go to the Files tab, click on the video clip and drag to the timeline with the position you want.
- If the first movie is not the one you want to add additional m2ts files, double click on the movie ID under the Movies tab, and then go to the Files tab to drag and drop .m2ts files to timeline.
Export M2TS without conversion.
After arranging the AVCHD .m2ts files, just click the Export button under the preview window, and you will face the window to export .m2ts file with lossless output. Click the OK button to start merging m2ts video clips into one m2ts file as output without re-encoding.
Please note that the m2ts files with different parameter settings in frame rate or video codec will be exported as separate movies. What you see on Aunsoft Final Mate with different movie ID is what you get in output.
1. To remove the lines from the 1080i video, just click the Video Restoration button on the timeline section, and check the box for deinterlacing to get non-interlaced videos.
2. The above steps also apply to .mts files and .tod files for lossless quality output. You can imports videos from camcorders like Panasonic HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700, Sony HDR-CX150/CX350/CX550, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7/HX5V, Canon Vixia/Legeria HF S200/S20/S21, Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10, JVC Everio GZ-HD7/HD30/HD40 and so on.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:18 AM.|