Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Plasma and LCD HDTV (http://www.avrev.com/forum/plasma-lcd-hdtv-20/)
-   -   Samsung LED TV firmware problem (http://www.avrev.com/forum/plasma-lcd-hdtv/4668-samsung-led-tv-firmware-problem.html)

shabbeh 04-08-2010 06:47 AM

Samsung LED TV firmware problem

hi i have update my samsung UA40b700wrs (Iran) with UK firmware ( i know it is strange) at first i could not use component and AV and USB but i went to hidden menu and change some values with the original one from another LED the same model but i coul not activate USB so i can not update the firmware with the correct one.
i asked samsung and they said we have to change the whole digital board and it is no warranty and you have to pay about 250 usd !
Plese help me is there any code in hidden menu that can active usb to update the firmware ?
(i have tried factory reset but it does not work. and there is not an alternative software in frimware update menu)

anigafoor 04-29-2010 09:15 AM

Re: Samsung LED TV firmware problem

Dear Brother,

If you have received an answer, please let me know.

Thanks

hassani48 06-26-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabbeh (Post 24599)
hi i have update my samsung UA40b700wrs (Iran) with UK firmware ( i know it is strange) at first i could not use component and AV and USB but i went to hidden menu and change some values with the original one from another LED the same model but i coul not activate USB so i can not update the firmware with the correct one.
i asked samsung and they said we have to change the whole digital board and it is no warranty and you have to pay about 250 usd !
Plese help me is there any code in hidden menu that can active usb to update the firmware ?
(i have tried factory reset but it does not work. and there is not an alternative software in frimware update menu)

hi man
i made same mistak and cant access to all ports. did u solve that or not

bobkerry 06-29-2010 11:56 AM

hey i think you can search on internet and you will find your solution becaus ei was also facing same problem and one of my friend is seraching to help me out...
soon will update that solution too

hassani48 06-29-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobkerry (Post 25170)
hey i think you can search on internet and you will find your solution becaus ei was also facing same problem and one of my friend is seraching to help me out...
soon will update that solution too

hi
pleas more about EI and her/his achivements. u can email me to hassani.ir@gmail.com too
thanks

xMiZox 07-14-2010 10:33 AM

I have the UA55B8000 version bought it in Saudi Arabia and uploaded the firmware from the UK website. now the USB is not working and the TV component.
I have tried the reset option (didnt work) also the roll back option is not available anymore.

Did anyone find a solution for this?