Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Plasma and LCD HDTV

Plasma and LCD HDTV Talk about flat HDTVs here.

Old 11-20-2009   #7

Location: Slidell, Louisiana, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Cosmos
Default Re: Advice on a new Plasma purchase.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Watch View Post
Sorry to inform you that PIONEER no longer makes any TV's or video monitors. They are and have been out of that business.
Wrong. Try again.

http://www.pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Produ....KRP-500M.Kuro

http://www.google.com/products/catal...ton#scoring=tp

They still make and sell them... for now.
rykerabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykerabel View Post
NO they do not. I work with Pioneer on a daily basis and they do not manufacture any displays at this time.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #9

Location: Slidell, Louisiana, United States of America, Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Cosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Watch View Post
NO they do not. I work with Pioneer on a daily basis and they do not manufacture any displays at this time.
I wonder who is making these Pioneer KRP-500M that are for sale everywhere then?

Of course they could just be back stock, but that is irrelivant to the origianl poster. Only thing that matters to him is whether or not they are available to buy... and they apparently are available to buy.
rykerabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykerabel View Post
I wonder who is making these Pioneer KRP-500M that are for sale everywhere then?

Of course they could just be back stock, but that is irrelivant to the origianl poster. Only thing that matters to him is whether or not they are available to buy... and they apparently are available to buy.
That they are. This is the remaining stock of panels previously made.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #11
Banned

How about this Panasonic VIERA 54" TC-P54G10 1080p Plasma HDTV ?It costs $1300, if you think it is a little expensive , you can choose Panasonic TC-P50C2 50" Viera 720p PLASMA TV ,it costs $719 only.
If you want to know more ,you can check it out, and you will find a lot of choice, maybe you can get what you want.
http://www.dealstudio.com/searchdeal...l&ru=277000162
Good luck!
ticy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
500m, advice, audio, display, forum, g15, krp500m, neopdp, panasonic, pioneer, plasma, plasmas, revolution, sale, video