Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Everything HDTV, High-end Video, HD DVD, Blu-ray and beyond > Plasma and LCD HDTV

Plasma and LCD HDTV Talk about flat HDTVs here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009   #7
Super Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 147
Unhappy Re: Narrow Bezel 37" LCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpiii View Post
This is the 37" LCD Mits. that I have in my office.
http://www.hometheatermag.com/lcds/507lcds/index1.html
I wouldn't call the LT-37132 a slim bezel (thin bezel) or what Mitsubishi calls 'Ultra Thin Frame' at 36" wide. They need to reduce the frame 1" on a side so it's 34".
Ken S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009   #8
Super Member
 
rlpiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: TX
Posts: 506
Default Re: Narrow Bezel 37" LCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S View Post
I wouldn't call the LT-37132 a slim bezel (thin bezel) or what Mitsubishi calls 'Ultra Thin Frame' at 36" wide. They need to reduce the frame 1" on a side so it's 34".
It just fit the space it needed to fill at the time.
The other two I got are the LT-40133 which does have a thinner frame.
http://www.onecall.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=87800
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #9
Super Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 147
Unhappy Re: Narrow Bezel 37" LCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpiii View Post
It just fit the space it needed to fill at the time.
The other two I got are the LT-40133 which does have a thinner frame.
http://www.onecall.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=87800
The Mitsubishi LT-40133 you purchased is only 1 inch wider than your 37 incher. All the LCD manufacturers need to do is get their act together and make a 37 inch LCD that will fit in a 34.5" space. I would buy one as I'm sure many others who have a limited width cabinet.

What's holding them up?
Ken S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #10
Super Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: West Bloomfield, Michigan
Posts: 147
Smile Re: Narrow Bezel 37" LCD

Panasonic finally introduced a 37" LCD HDTV that has a 34.4" (87.4cm) width which will accommodate my bedroom armoire (34.5" internal width), it's the TC-L37DT30, see:
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...del.TC-L37DT30
It's on the pricey side, but that's because it's 3D and Internet ready. Both LG and Samsung don't have anything close to 34.4" (wide) dimension. Plus this particular Panasonic model has been getting very good reviews.
Ken S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011   #11
Administrator
 
rbinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 768
Default Re: Narrow Bezel 37" LCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken S View Post
Panasonic finally introduced a 37" LCD HDTV that has a 34.4" (87.4cm) width which will accommodate my bedroom armoire (34.5" internal width), it's the TC-L37DT30, see:
http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-e...del.TC-L37DT30
It's on the pricey side, but that's because it's 3D and Internet ready. Both LG and Samsung don't have anything close to 34.4" (wide) dimension. Plus this particular Panasonic model has been getting very good reviews.
Good report! Good things come to those that wait... and are diligent, huh?
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #12
Member
 
markjason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 6
Default Re: Narrow Bezel 37" LCD

One of the early leaders in LED TV’s so far has been Samsung with several LED models available. LED HDTV prices are still a little steep but dropping quickly. If you’re in the market for a new HDTV, you should definitely check out the latest LED TV reviews before dropping a few thousand dollars.


______________
Pocket Folders | Presentation Folders Printing

Last edited by markjason; 12-26-2011 at 09:25 AM..
markjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Tags
1080p, 36, 37, bezel, hdtv, highest, lcd, narrow, revolusion, slim, thin, toshiba, tv, wide, width

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Samsung Delivers 2nd Generation LED LCD HDTV with the Series 9 LCD HDTVs AVRevForum.com Plasma and LCD HDTV 0 07-25-2008 11:33 AM
Fox Announces "Romancing the Stone" and "Jewel of the Nile" Blu-ray Releases tigeraudio2007 Blu-ray Software 1 07-09-2008 04:37 PM
Sony VPL VW50 "Pearl" 1080p Projector Review AVRevForum.com Video Projectors 25 02-22-2008 01:59 PM
JVC Announces Thinnest LCD TVs With Thin-Bezel Design & Reduced Power Consumption AVRevForum.com Plasma and LCD HDTV 0 01-09-2008 12:10 PM
VIZIO Creates "Instant" 5.1 Audio System for Slim LCD HDTVs AVRevForum.com Surround Sound 1 01-07-2008 12:44 PM




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1