Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 10-27-2007   #1

Thumbs up Pick your candidate - a poll for president

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

We have been talking a LOT of politics on the CA Fires story which I think is a GOOD thing but is likely better in the Off Topics section.

My Dad just sent this poll to me which asks you to give your opinions on some of the more major issues being discussed by the candidates. Its EASY to get confused with all the sound bytes and political BS. This poll was interesting to see who most closely matches my opinions.

For me Joe Biden (a favorite of mine but likely NOT going to win the election) came up best. John Edwards (smart but also not going to win) was second. Barack was tied with Hillary (who IS going to win if Gore doesn't run).

Personally, I could see Biden being a FANTASTIC VP for Hillary. Less polarizing and great with foreign policy but I am still holding out for Al Gore.

Do the poll and post who the computer says you should vote for.
Old 10-27-2007   #2

Default Re: Pick your candidate - a poll for president

Well it shows my first choice is who I've been supporting since the last election, John McCain (39 points), the only disagreements we have is Stem cell & abortion.
Second is Rudy Giuliani (38 points) & third is Mitt Romney (37 points)
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1996, pick, president