Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 04-20-2008   #25

Default Re: Cycling anyone?

Sorry to hear about your weather, we had near perfect weather yesterday, it was cool in the AM, I wished I had some sleeves but didn't want to ride all day in them, so took a short sleeve jersey.

FWIW when the wife and I rode the Allentejo region it rained almost every day! I should have taken a spin today, but I was frankly spent and my legs were sore. A short ride would have helped, but I just couldn't bring myself to it...
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #26

next time you´re planning to come to Portugal with your wife,please advise me and i will take you to some very nice places to ride...
raoc801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #27

Deal!

We have no travel plans yet, but I'll keep the offer in mind!
Old 05-05-2008   #28

what a ride yesterday,beautiful wheater almost no wind,we did 98 km,i love my trek madone its a wonderfull bike...a friend of mine just bought a time vxrs translink with campagnolo record components and spinergy carbon wheels,before he had a specialized
tarmac with the same components but the time is smother and more comfortable and lighter.
i just changed my super light zero gravity brakes for the campagnolo record titaniun,not so light but more precise when descending at high speed...
i hope you´re having nice rides to.
Old 05-05-2008   #29

i usually go to vegas in january to atend CES,i allways spend 10 days there and i love it.
do you know any places that rent good road bikes to have some rides there,i would love to go around the mountains outside vegas if the weather is fine...
thank you.
Old 05-05-2008   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by raoc801 View Post
i just changed my super light zero gravity brakes for the campagnolo record titaniun,not so light but more precise when descending at high speed...
I thought the Zero G brakes were supposed to be pretty strong, I am pretty happy with my Campy Chorus brakes, but I have a buddy who keeps trying to get me to buy the Zero G, the new ones they came out with are $666 US a pair!
Sponsored Links

Tags
adjuster, bicycle, cycling, deal, email, forum, injury, insurance, portugal, powered, professional, team, teams, vbulletin, videos