Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Posts (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts-56/)
-   -   Say what you want but OJ is still a Trojan! (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts/733-say-what-you-want-but-oj-still-trojan.html)

JerryDelColliano 09-18-2007 06:56 PM

Say what you want but OJ is still a Trojan!

A heisman winner and I belive a National Champion.

I mean if you bought your bleach blonde wife a Ferrari Mondial and she drove it up and down Rockingham with her new boyfriend mocking you and your generosity - wouldn't you me mad? Mad enough to kill?

And what about those manatees in Florida - they always get in the way of your motorboat. I mean shouldn't they take a swift propeller to the skull?

And lastly - that guy stole the Juice's memorabilia and was trying to make a fortune selling it. Wouldn't you want to get it back (at gun point) to keep people from stealing from you (and the Goldman family)?

------

Seriously, could OJ possibly have used worse judgement?

Johnny Cochran is dead and I am not sure WHO is going to get him off this time. Some say that the guy who stole the Juice's stuff isn't going to press charges. That might get him off but the fact he is in JAIL again is really damning for ANYBODY who ever defended him even for a second.

OJ has paid a pretty price in terms of LA status. Rockingham Drive is just one street before you get to my street. Houses there on that part of Brentwood sell for $10,000,000 EASY just for a tear down. Flat lots, great location. Some have ocean views. OJ paid $700,000 for his house in the late 1970's. What a moron.

He also got tossed from a number of HARD to get into country clubs.

You think he would learn but I guess not.

deacongreg 09-18-2007 07:08 PM

Re: Say what you want but OJ is still a Trojan!

You know, when I think about OJ, at a time when athletes where not quite as huge as they are now, OJ had evrything. Everyone, I mean evryone loved OJ, The Juice. He crossed racial lines, had the Hertz commercials. Add a beautiful wife, a great Hall of Fame NFL career.

And the thing is, because everyone loved OJ, no one knew. Maybe it was years ago, and the media was not what it is now, but, what a shocker it wa when it came out.

Fame, money, sex, drugs and power. If you are not mature, these will KILL you.

Obviously he needed a high end system to help him chill out.

kennyt 09-18-2007 07:13 PM

Either that or he needed better (or different) drugs!

deacongreg 09-18-2007 07:22 PM

Pssst, something was going on. And it definitely wasn`t positive. Just shows his life is still in shambles. Though on the surface...........................

Fred333 10-04-2007 09:57 AM

Watching him in the interviews that he has done.... there seems to be something loose up in his mind. He is just not right.

JerryDelColliano 10-04-2007 11:07 AM

Can you get jail time for using REALLY bad judgment?

OJ is a fool. Pete Rose bet on his team to win.

You can't take away what these guys did on the field but I wouldn't recomend them as role models.