Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 04-08-2008   #67

Default Re: Favorite watch??

I see what you're talking about now, that thing is SWEET! I think I found some watches that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection from that list.
rolexdaytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #68

It should be for $1,500,000!!!

No kidding!

FWIW I own several of those, I have the Ball and Corum, ironically I get more comments on the Corum than any other watch I own and it's one of the cheaper ones I have!

I desparately want the Ulysse Nardin GMT+/- Perpetual in Platinum, but it is ~$35K best price I have seen it for, and that's a little above me now. I also LOVE the Beuget, they make some beautiful watchs, and right now have an amazing womans watch too with an exhibition back and diamond front in steel.... I wouldn't mind a Big Bang but Hublot has had some real issues with reliability and customer service so I am skeptical of this watch.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #69

Check out the Piere Lepine watches here...

http://www.lepine-watches.com/watches.php
Old 04-08-2008   #70

I too liked the Ball, IWC, Corum, and Rolex(of course). the lepine looks weird, nice but weird.
Old 04-08-2008   #71

I actually had the IWC spitfire chrono ordered but needed a longer strap and after several months of waiting, decided to buy a Graham chronofighter oversize instead and cancel the IWC. The Graham is totally sick and HUGE!!!! I love that watch.

Check it out here...

http://www.worldlux.com/cgi-bin/navi...ersize&filter=

Scarily the thing is almost as big as the picture on the webpage!

I have to admit, I do like my Rolexs, they are indestructible. My presidiential was my dads and is ~33 years old, I had it cleaned and that is the only service it's had in over 20 years, still keeps good time as well, but nothing keeps time better than my Girrard Perregaux. That thing is sick accurate.
Old 04-08-2008   #72

I've been told that a rolex after servicing is as good as a new one. They do a complete tear down and rebuild of the watch. I don't think I've looked at Girrard Perregaux. I was on a tight budget as far as watches went. That was then though. Once I get the HT system going I'm going to look into expanding my watch collection.
Sponsored Links

Tags
blogspot, dress, fauxmega, favorite, forum, franck, italys, marine, maxi, muller, perpetual, revolution, video, watch, watches