Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 07-01-2010   #1
Banned

Default How do you clean outdoor furniture with mold

Brush and Vacuum

Brush away any surface mold and vacuum the outdoor furniture. This will remove excess mold spores and help prevent them spreading.
Mix Ingredients

Mix 1 gallon of warm water with 1/2 cup of a household disinfectant. Wash the canvas or other surface with the solution. Scrub the surface gently with a brush or sponge.
Rinse and Dry

Mix 1 gallon of hot water with 1 cup of lemon juice and 1 cup of salt. Rinse the furniture thoroughly with the solution. Leave the furniture or canvass coverings out in the sun to dry. Air circulation combined with the rays of the sun will allow the furniture to dry and kill of remaining mold.

Last edited by brattgomez; 07-03-2010 at 01:08 AM..
brattgomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010   #2

Default Re: How do you clean outdoor furniture with mold

I am little bit confused about cleaning outdoor furniture with mold because we have shifted in our new house just a few days ago and I can not understand that how I clean it. But after getting your help I have tried it and cleaned all the outdoor furniture very nicely and easily. It is really nice tip and trick you have shared.
jocosaevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010   #3
Banned

i haven't this experience before.
Eva2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010   #4

I clean my outdoor furnitures by cleaning it with fabric softener. That way, my outdoor furnitures would smell fresh. Try it, it safe to use and would make your furnitures more elegant.
jmilez1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010   #5

I usually prefer vaccum cleaner for this.Along with that i keep along me a piece of dusting cloth and a brush to clean at that time.
alice809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #6

Depending on the texture of the furniture and the amount of mold is present. too little to cover moderate mold I use another brand of furniture, color or bleach and water to heavy mold problems consult a professional.
smithsjhons is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
brush, clean, decontaminate, forum, forums, funiture, furnature, furniture, furnitureforum, howtocleanoutsidemold, kill, mold, outdoor, pine, spores, wood