Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 04-29-2009   #13

Default Re: what is your favourite tv show?

Boston Legal dvd was one of the best show on TV in the past few years( along with The West Wing dvd and The Family Guy DVD). It was funny, touching, made you think and had some of the best characters ever on TV. At the root of of the show were William Shatner's and James Spader's characters Denny Crane and Alen Shore's relationship, they are best friends and truely love each other. The rest of the cast is amazing!!!! And the writing was as good as a TV show can get... Yes it was a liberal show and thank god for that, when did thinking out of the box become so bad?? I will miss it.
Sopranosbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009   #14
Administrator

Boston Legal was one of my favorite shows as well. Very clever writing. These days Southland and The Unusals are my appointment TV. I also like Fringe and American Idol.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #15

My favourite tv show, TOP 3

1. Lost
2. Sex And The City
3. Desperate Housewives
hdtimelapse.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009   #16
Administrator

I like Lost also, but this season is losing me! Hopefully it will become clearer where they are going as the season continues.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #17
Banned

I like Bones only.
imjames407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009   #18

Ah...LOST one of the best TV series I have had the pleasure of watching since Smallville lost its magic. This series has everything drama, romance, mystery and a bit of comedy but most importantly it has suspense! This is one of those shows that always leaves the viewer on the edge of their seat, there is not one episode of LOST where I don't ask myself questions about the plot and characters, I think that's what attracts most viewers, the show is intended to keep us guessing on what will happen next, but it also deals with and issue that in my opinion is one of the greatest universal issues of all time and that is, letting go of the past, each episode has sort of a short story concerning one character and the life he lead before getting stranded on the island, this in my opinion is a great way for the viewers to really get to know the characters and it also provides an explanation as to why the character's attitude is the way it is.
axeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, favourite, forum, funny, house, post, revolution, sex, show, shows, stereo, superman, system, tv, tvshow, unusals