Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 11-17-2008   #19
wes

Default Re: Circuit City, Tweeters, Economic Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottV View Post
It might be wishful thinking the way the economy is going but remember Chapter 11 is no liquidation - it is refinacing. Kmart was in chapter 11 and they ended up buying out Sears (for better or worse). I don't know about the rest of you but I prefer buying items like TVs from an actual store front where I can take a box home ( or back if it doesn't work) vs dealing with a mail order company. I think right now the problem is how many TVs can you sell - eventually everyone has one and they last a long time. Scott
Amazon has much better customer service than any big box retailer? A number of people have multiple TVs I know some one who has a TV in every room of their house, 20 in all including the WC.!!
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009   #20

whats tweeeters ?
KoalaDummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009   #21

Even though Tweeters is not in N. Calif, I will surely miss a pre-tweeter set of stores known as Sound Advice in Florida as they surely taught me the fundamentals of a sound system at different price points. As a now past away expert their, Steve Zipser was surely a knowledgeable person versus the average sales person you find currently. With the addition of the crisis I find it insane that Genesis current speakers as a 4 piece set that equaled the Infinity IRS Betas currently sell for an excess of $92k. With that level of pricing, who can sell any quantity and stay in business?
Mitchell Erblich is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, circuit, city, crisi, crisis, economic, economy, effect, effects, nonmanagement, resolution, store, stores, tweeter, video