Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 10-15-2008   #19

Default Re: Sara Palin To Ruin A Hero For me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
I'd gladly take your advice on a LCD TV Jerry (my folks are considering the KDL-52XBR6 as a replacement for their 50" XBR1 that Sony is replacing but I may try to get them to wait for the new XBR7) but I won't be taking any political advice from you!

I'm hearing the argument from a lot of Dems that Palin doesn't have the experience to be Vice President but none of them can tell me why they think a first term Senator who's claim to fame is handing out basketballs in a community center is more qualified to be President than John McCain.

And as far as am I doing better now than I was 4 years ago the answer is yes & from what you've posted you are a Hell of a lot better off too.

Threads like this is a good reason friends shouldn't discuss religion or politics!
Moose I have to agree with you on most of the points you made. I'm better off than I was 4 years ago. Also, I would like to say I lost a little respect for Jerry throughout the back and forth banter and then banning the guy. He did take it a little too far. I never really liked the people that had to build themselves up to make others look small. I'm more of a humble person myself. I do respect the technical advice even if it's for profit.
J.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008   #20

Default Re: Sara Palin To Ruin A Hero For me

I don't like either of them. This really is a race between the lesser of two evils.
I do think it is PC to "support" Obama publicly, and that the polls may turn out to be "skewed" when it's all over.

This pic always makes me laugh though. . .

rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
hero, palin, sara, stevo238, super