Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 10-14-2008   #13
Banned

Default Re: Sara Palin To Ruin A Hero For me

Jerry, new photo. I just noticed. Why don't you post the one under 90210SEO.com.......the one next to your pal.
stevo238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #14

Stevo,

While I don't share Jerry's Democratic slant, I must say he has accurately represented himself, both professionally and physically (though it has been five weeks since I saw him but...)

You must also realize this man is only 33 years old. Is he following in his dad's footsteps? I'd say not. In fact, as a man who was in private practice as an anesthesiologist by 30, I think Jerry's smoked my accomplishments!

Lets turn it around some, who are you and what gives anything you say credence? I notice your info is completely blank on the forum, no system, not even a local other than USA.

Who are you and why should we listen to anything you say???

In the mean time, I'll sit back and admire the rack no Palin rather than the pale on Barack!

KT
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #15

Default No room for personal attacks

We do not allow personal attacks on AVRevForum.com this Stevo238 has been banned.

Its a sad commentary on politics honestly. Since the Gingrich Revolution in 1994 - the idea of a civil discourse regarding politics is long gone. Now its about religious fundamentalism and special interests more than the good of the country.

More importantly, the idea that Sara Palin is a MILF somehow makes her even 1/100 of 1 percent qualified to be Vice President of the country is laughable.

If anyone wants to make a factual (even ironic) argument - consider this forum.
Old 10-14-2008   #16

I'd gladly take your advice on a LCD TV Jerry (my folks are considering the KDL-52XBR6 as a replacement for their 50" XBR1 that Sony is replacing but I may try to get them to wait for the new XBR7) but I won't be taking any political advice from you!

I'm hearing the argument from a lot of Dems that Palin doesn't have the experience to be Vice President but none of them can tell me why they think a first term Senator who's claim to fame is handing out basketballs in a community center is more qualified to be President than John McCain.

And as far as am I doing better now than I was 4 years ago the answer is yes & from what you've posted you are a Hell of a lot better off too.

Threads like this is a good reason friends shouldn't discuss religion or politics!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008   #17

Default Qualifications for Obama

Interesting question. I am not an Obama biographer but I do know a few things...

1. He came from a middle-class family and didn't marry a woman with 9 figure net worth.
2. He graduated from Havard Law Review TOP of his class. Compare to McCain.
3. Obama was fully vetted by the voters in a TOUGH political fight with Hillary (who I mostly supported)

Another rumor is: McCain can't use a computer????

That can't be true can it?

j
Old 10-14-2008   #18

Default Re: Qualifications for Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
Interesting question. I am not an Obama biographer but I do know a few things...

1. He came from a middle-class family and didn't marry a woman with 9 figure net worth.
2. He graduated from Havard Law Review TOP of his class. Compare to McCain.

3. Obama was fully vetted by the voters in a TOUGH political fight with Hillary (who I mostly supported)

Another rumor is: McCain can't use a computer????

That can't be true can it?

j

1. So the person he fell in love with is rich, good for him, I'm sure it was a step up from growing up the child of a Military officer.
2. McCain graduated from the U.S naval academy, that's a good school too wouldn't you agree?
I'm sure he also learned a lot from his stay at the Hanoi Hilton.
Do you really see the fact Obama is a lawyer as a positive?
3. McCain has actually governed since 1982, plenty of time for people to get to know all about him.

Polls have been wrong before, wasn't Dewey supposed to win?

I know plenty of intelligent people that can't use a computer, I bet he can't get 750 HP from a VW engine like I can but I won't hold that against him.

Rumor is Obama wants my guns, can that be true?
He has done zero real governing, he can give a great speech though, I'm sure his pastor & great speech writers had a lot to do with his speaking style.

But that still doesn't answer the question now does it?
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
hero, palin, sara, stevo238, super