Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 09-16-2008   #1
rex

Default Download Full-Length Movies, TV Shows, and More Free!

IMDb is now showing full-length movies and a great selection of full-length TV episodes directly on our site -- for free!. We have the best selection of films and shows on the internet, paired with all of the rich film and TV information that you expect from IMDb. Best of all, you can watch it all right now for free! Take a look at our featured content below, or search for your favorite films and TV shows to find the videos and movies you want to see!

http://www.imdb.com/features/video/

I just watched a couple of things. There is a brief commercial before the feature starts, and then continues without further interruption. The quality was okay on my small computer monitor, though I doubt it would look good on a larger display. Unlike Netflix no special software is needed, just Adobe Flash player.

Last edited by rex; 09-16-2008 at 07:21 PM..
rex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, downloads, episode, films, forum, free, full, fulllength, join, length, movie, movies, revolution, shows, tv