Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 07-09-2008   #1

Default So... when will Israel attack Iran?

There sure is lots of sabre rattling taking place over there. I have no doubt it will happen
before our elections take place.

Russia is in on it too in regards to our proposed defensive missle locations in Poland and the former Czech republic.

Thoughts?
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #2

Default Re: So... when will Israel attack Iran?

I think it will be the other way around unless WE attack Iran and if we do expect them to take out a few oil tankers to show their anger with us. Oil will hit $200 per barrel and Bush's buddies will make even more money as he is out the door.

I say let's get off of oil and let the middle east go back to being the hateful religious nut jobs they have historically been.

With that said - did you see a group from UAE bought the Chrysler Building? Same group that bought a position in CitiBank.

A weak dollar might get Bush's oil buddies beyond-rich but it is KILLING us as a so-called economic super power.
Old 07-09-2008   #3

Default Re: So... when will Israel attack Iran?

Jerry -

I did see that the Chrysler building is now owned by an Abu Dhabi investment group. It's really sad and I agree our weak dollar is killing this country. I hope that Budweiser stays an American company... what will be left if it goes?
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #4
wes

Thumbs down Re: So... when will Israel attack Iran?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Supra View Post
Jerry - I did see that the Chrysler building is now owned by an Abu Dhabi investment group. It's really sad and I agree our weak dollar is killing this country. I hope that Budweiser stays an American company... what will be left if it goes?
Unfortunately that is what happens when you spend over $700B a year for oil. They are buying us with our own money and LOL all the way to the bank!!! I guess we didn't learn anything in the 70s
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
attack, attacks, happen, iran, israel, tube, when