Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 06-08-2008   #13

Default Re: Hillary and Barack in a threeway at Dianne's house?

Kerry should not have chuncked his medals to be "cool" and blend with the crazy-hippie peace movement when he got home - he did that to himself.

An interesting twist would be to see McCain pick hillary as VP. I think that move could increase his odds to beat Obama.

Also, the conspiracy theories about Obama getting "getting knocked off" if he wins does not surprise me. There's a lot of hate and fear of him out there.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008   #14

Default Re: Hillary and Barack in a threeway at Dianne's house?

This is really a historic election (beyond the obvious).

The winner of the election will be decided by which opposing team is more disgusted with their candidate and flip (or stay home).

These two candidates have so many cracks in their respective glass houses that they might as well be in a tent.

Obama's racially charged aquantinces do and should (IMO) scare the hell out of lots of Americans, not to mention his lack of experience.

McCain's insatiable thirst for liberal acceptance also scares the hell out of Americans.

If ever there were a chance for a 3rd party candidate... this may be it.

If I had to bet however I'd put my money on Obama.
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links