Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 06-07-2008   #7

Default Re: Hillary and Barack in a threeway at Dianne's house?

I cannot imagine Obama putting her on the ticket. If it happens it will be done with a gun to Obama's head from the DNC. Stranger things have happened, but I just can't see it.

I think this election has shown more than anything that the Clinton reign over the DNC has officially ended.

I also predict an Obama presidency since McCain is almost 180 degrees out of phase from the conservative base. If McCain happens to win it will be due to democrats who don't trust Obama enough to vote for him. If Obama wins he will owe it to ****ed off conservatives who can't bring themselves to vote for McCain.

Regardless of who wins... I still don't know what preamp I need. haha
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #8

Is there enough ultra liberals to elect a Black man with no experience & thinks he should negotiate with Iran, a White woman with no experience that had to move to New York to get elected Senator (since she couldn't get elected dogcatcher in Arkansas) or both together?

I think it's McCain's election to lose.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008   #9

I disagree. There are NOT enough Jesus-freak evangelicals OR commie liberals to elect ANYONE. You need the middle and Hillary represents the middle.

Obama doesn't sell well in my old home state of PA. Hillary sells well there, in OH, in MI, in FLA and NJ-NY-CT.

You gotta pull from the middle to win.

-----

McCain's to win how?

Bush's popularity rating is below 30%. Oil is at $139 a barrel up 300% in 18 months while his cronies are getting rich. 4100 Americans are dead in Iraq and McCain is saying "we will be there for 100 years" and "we are winning this war". Really? Not in the eyes of voters.

Oh, I almost forgot - a 6 foot 5 Muslim extremist piece of **** on kidney dialasys is still living in a cave somewhere in Afganistan or Pakistan and we can seem to find him. Are we even looking? Do you think voters will allow republicans another 7 years to catch him before he does something else other than make us look like fools?

I think this is Barack's to win but he has some work to do. This is NO cake walk. The next Reverend Wright can scare the middle of the road voters right back to McCain.
Old 06-07-2008   #10

McCain is more towards the middle than most Republicans would like but they would like the alternative a lot less!!
The Dems do well back East but that hasn't helped the last 2 guys.

Anymore it's a choice between the lesser of 2 evils & I would feel better with some one with the experience of McCain myself.

Electing a guy that thinks it's wise to negotiate with countries like Iran would be like putting a big attack me sign on the flag pole!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoose View Post
Is there enough ultra liberals to elect a Black man with no experience & thinks he should negotiate with Iran, a White woman with no experience that had to move to New York to get elected Senator (since she couldn't get elected dogcatcher in Arkansas) or both together?

I think it's McCain's election to lose.
I see it as Obama's to lose.

The conservative base is not happy about McCain. His policies are not much different than the Dem's and he has shown time and again that he will stab his own party in the back and cross the aisle to maintain his renegade status. He has burned many bridges.

Without the base he has no hope, there just aren't enough moderates to win an election with.
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008   #12

I agree with you Supra - the right wing base of the republican party who has ruled for 7 years doesn't like how middle of the road McCain is.

But Obama has BLOWUP potential. Reverend Wright is just one example and Karl Rove hasn't even started in on him yet. Just wait to see what he digs up (or simply fabricates). I mean this guy make a war veteran like John Kerry look like a sissy when W was hiding in Alabama in some air force camp not seeing any real action. Will the Dems "swiftboat" McCain? No - because they would rather lose than be such scumbags. Veterans like McCain deserve more respect than that. Kerry did too.
Sponsored Links