Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008   #13
Super Member
 
kennyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,422
Default Re: Will lying get Hillary to the White House???

OK, Hillary has done it AGAIN!!!

How about the so called Stump speech???

Sure Hillary, a pregnant woman and her baby died because a hospital refused them treatment?? Well, it's a lie as well. I am an anesthesiologist, and can say even when working for private, for profit hospitals, anyone in this situation will/would be cared for regardless of their insurance. Bums from the street walk in with life threatening illnesses and they get care. This goes to the basic credo of the ER, worst first.

I am appalled at the BS Hillary is saying to get her into the White House. Maybe she feels like less the man of the relationship knowing Bill made $47M speaking.....

I can't stand this woman and thing she's doing a great job of discrediting herself and hopefully she'll disappear soon!
__________________
Ken Taraszka, MD
Associate Editor
HomeTheaterReview
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #14
Super Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 140
Default Re: Will lying get Hillary to the White House???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
OK, Hillary has done it AGAIN!!!

How about the so called Stump speech???

Sure Hillary, a pregnant woman and her baby died because a hospital refused them treatment?? Well, it's a lie as well. I am an anesthesiologist, and can say even when working for private, for profit hospitals, anyone in this situation will/would be cared for regardless of their insurance. Bums from the street walk in with life threatening illnesses and they get care. This goes to the basic credo of the ER, worst first.

I am appalled at the BS Hillary is saying to get her into the White House. Maybe she feels like less the man of the relationship knowing Bill made $47M speaking.....

I can't stand this woman and thing she's doing a great job of discrediting herself and hopefully she'll disappear soon!
Don't get bent out of shape my friend, the only way she'll become president is when McCain and Obama crash on the same flight and then maybe!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #15
Super Member
 
kennyt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,422
Default Re: Will lying get Hillary to the White House???

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post
Don't get bent out of shape my friend, the only way she'll become president is when McCain and Obama crash on the same flight and then maybe!
I sure hope so!

I find it interesting how blatantly she lies and makes up things like this Stump speech, then she just says well, we weren't able to substantiate the story???

OK, so you JUST MADE IT UP! Call a spade a spade and just say from the start it is a hypothetical situation, oh but that wouldn't wow any listeners, so just lie and then defend yourself later.......
__________________
Ken Taraszka, MD
Associate Editor
HomeTheaterReview
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #16
Super Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 140
Default Re: Will lying get Hillary to the White House???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I sure hope so!

I find it interesting how blatantly she lies and makes up things like this Stump speech, then she just says well, we weren't able to substantiate the story???

OK, so you JUST MADE IT UP! Call a spade a spade and just say from the start it is a hypothetical situation, oh but that wouldn't wow any listeners, so just lie and then defend yourself later.......
I'm sure she would love to !!!!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Would you automate your house if......... kennyt Home Automation 3 10-23-2012 04:25 AM
My $650k house is now going to be an $850k home Lotus Show us your System 46 11-18-2008 01:47 PM
Hillary and Barack in a threeway at Dianne's house? JerryDelColliano Off-Topic Posts 13 06-08-2008 11:35 AM
Is Sony preparing to raise a white flag? Lotus Blu-ray Software 45 11-22-2007 12:00 PM
Live from Artesia, it's The White Stripes! AVarntanymore The Best in New Music 1 11-21-2007 01:05 PM




SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1