Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 04-06-2008   #13

Default Re: Will lying get Hillary to the White House???

OK, Hillary has done it AGAIN!!!

How about the so called Stump speech???

Sure Hillary, a pregnant woman and her baby died because a hospital refused them treatment?? Well, it's a lie as well. I am an anesthesiologist, and can say even when working for private, for profit hospitals, anyone in this situation will/would be cared for regardless of their insurance. Bums from the street walk in with life threatening illnesses and they get care. This goes to the basic credo of the ER, worst first.

I am appalled at the BS Hillary is saying to get her into the White House. Maybe she feels like less the man of the relationship knowing Bill made $47M speaking.....

I can't stand this woman and thing she's doing a great job of discrediting herself and hopefully she'll disappear soon!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
OK, Hillary has done it AGAIN!!!

How about the so called Stump speech???

Sure Hillary, a pregnant woman and her baby died because a hospital refused them treatment?? Well, it's a lie as well. I am an anesthesiologist, and can say even when working for private, for profit hospitals, anyone in this situation will/would be cared for regardless of their insurance. Bums from the street walk in with life threatening illnesses and they get care. This goes to the basic credo of the ER, worst first.

I am appalled at the BS Hillary is saying to get her into the White House. Maybe she feels like less the man of the relationship knowing Bill made $47M speaking.....

I can't stand this woman and thing she's doing a great job of discrediting herself and hopefully she'll disappear soon!
Don't get bent out of shape my friend, the only way she'll become president is when McCain and Obama crash on the same flight and then maybe!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post
Don't get bent out of shape my friend, the only way she'll become president is when McCain and Obama crash on the same flight and then maybe!
I sure hope so!

I find it interesting how blatantly she lies and makes up things like this Stump speech, then she just says well, we weren't able to substantiate the story???

OK, so you JUST MADE IT UP! Call a spade a spade and just say from the start it is a hypothetical situation, oh but that wouldn't wow any listeners, so just lie and then defend yourself later.......
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I sure hope so!

I find it interesting how blatantly she lies and makes up things like this Stump speech, then she just says well, we weren't able to substantiate the story???

OK, so you JUST MADE IT UP! Call a spade a spade and just say from the start it is a hypothetical situation, oh but that wouldn't wow any listeners, so just lie and then defend yourself later.......
I'm sure she would love to !!!!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links