Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 03-26-2008   #7

Default Re: Will lying get Hillary to the White House???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
. . .Maybe it's not to late for someone to snipe her somewhere and get her out of the race! (only kidding, sort of!)
It's still early, so I'm sure some Hillary-Hater propaganda is sitting on someone's shelf, waiting for just the right time.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #8
Super Moderator

Wait, your'e describing the current idiot in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsavoie View Post
She's the queen of all bimbos.A power hungry moron that is only there to serve as a decoy.No agenda,no common sense.Yak yak yak.
Old 04-02-2008   #9

I support Hillary Clinton but not like I would Al Gore.

She has the best bet to win vs. John McCain who is a SOLID, middle-of-the-road (read: non-Jesus-freak, religious fundamentalist nutjob, war hawk)

If she is a liar she is no different than any of the others. I mean we have been in Iraq longer than we fought WW2 or the Civil War YET we never found those WMDs did we? Talking about lies.
Old 04-02-2008   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
I support Hillary Clinton but not like I would Al Gore.

She has the best bet to win vs. John McCain who is a SOLID, middle-of-the-road (read: non-Jesus-freak, religious fundamentalist nutjob, war hawk)

If she is a liar she is no different than any of the others. I mean we have been in Iraq longer than we fought WW2 or the Civil War YET we never found those WMDs did we? Talking about lies.
Ok Jerry, now that you listed his attributes, what don't you like about McCain ?
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #11

First off McCain is a LOT better than Bush who is assured of going down as the worst US president ever (economy, wasting a budget surplus, no WMDs, never catching Osama, lining the pockets of the oil companies, right wing court appointments etc...)

What I don't like about McCain is his support of the war. If we should be ANYWHERE it should be in Pakastan/Afganistan kicking Taliban ass and roasting Osama on a spit.

Ask someone like my mother who teaches in the Philly public school system what $4,000,000,000 per week would do for rebuilding our schools. Ask Kenny T what it is like working at a VA hospital treating our vets (a temp gig for him).

Under Bill Clinton we had the longest boom economy in US history but I was too old to get rich from it. Under W, I have not gotten the same advantages that people did in the late 1990s (although the lower capital gains helped save me a pretty penny when I sold the company). Hillary can bring the same people back for the most part and return to a level of respect that keeps the dollar high, oil prices lower and the US economy from becoming a joke.
Old 04-03-2008   #12

"Under Bill Clinton we had the longest boom economy in US history but I was too old to get rich from it. Under W, I have not gotten the same advantages that people did in the late 1990s (although the lower capital gains helped save me a pretty penny when I sold the company). Hillary can bring the same people back for the most part and return to a level of respect that keeps the dollar high, oil prices lower and the US economy from becoming a joke." [/QUOTE]

From your lips to a president capable of this!!
i30krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links