Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 03-12-2008   #1

Default Klipsch on American Chopper

I was thumbing through the TV guide & I saw that Klipsch is having a bike built on American Chopper.
It starts tomorrow (3/13/08) at 8PM Central time on TLC (in HD) if your interested & they usually build a bike in 2 shows.

What do you think, Sub woofer style wheels with Klipsch horn styled mirrors, lights & air cleaner?

I can tell you one thing, these guys should kiss the Discovery channels A$$ every freaking day.
They went from building nice choppers (but not any nicer than a lot of other builders) in what amounted to a 3 car garage to being a national brand & making more $$$$ than pretty much all other chopper builders combined!
Jr & Sr might be a couple of mallet heads, but they are a couple of very rich mallet heads!!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #2

Default Re: Klipsch on American Chopper

Success, Success, Success!! I can be had by anyone.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
13082009, air, american, audio, bikes, choper, chopper, em, exibido, forum, klipsch, quintet, shopper, sl, youtube