Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 07-10-2010   #7

Default Re: Go Green! LED light bulbs!

I like to use different different lights in my home and decorate with it that is why I am always searching for it. Even I am thinking to buy some new lights and bulbs for my new house so that I can decorate it nicely. The source you have shared over here is really nice and it contains very nice and well designed bulbs though it is little bit costly.
jocosaevans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio, bulb, bulbs, green, led, leds, light, lighting, lights, music, projector, sale, subwoofers, video, videos