Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 02-28-2008   #7

Default Re: Favorite Beer?

Kato,

I'm having an Anchor Steam Liberty ale right now, great beer! got to agree with the Belgian whites, like almost all of them!

Kloneman.

Abita Turbo Dog is my all time favorite beer name, and it goes sooooooo well with oysters! I can even tolerate one or two purple have in honor of Jimi, but they are to sweet to drink in any real quantity.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #8
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpiii View Post
mmmmm. . .dark beer . . .(drool). . .
I'll be sure to have some brought up from South Louisiana soon. You gotta admit, its great right from the kegs at the brewery...
Old 02-28-2008   #9
Super Moderator

For those that don't like beer, you should try Abita's root beer too. I had some of that and it was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Kato,

I'm having an Anchor Steam Liberty ale right now, great beer! got to agree with the Belgian whites, like almost all of them!

Kloneman.

Abita Turbo Dog is my all time favorite beer name, and it goes sooooooo well with oysters! I can even tolerate one or two purple have in honor of Jimi, but they are to sweet to drink in any real quantity.
Old 02-29-2008   #10

Never heard of their root beer, I can usually find Turbo Dog, Amber, and some time Purple Haze but that's it.

Some new places have opened up near me that specialize in micro brews on tap, I'll have to make the rounds, trouble is they are far away so you can have too many...
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008   #11
Super Moderator

I'm not sure where they offer the root beer. I try to go back home from Ft.Worth each year, and bring some back. It usually gets consumed promptly by the kids.

Abita, like other micros, has some seasonal offerings that are great too. The plant engineer there and I used to play in local area bands together for a number of years. That was a lot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Never heard of their root beer, I can usually find Turbo Dog, Amber, and some time Purple Haze but that's it.

Some new places have opened up near me that specialize in micro brews on tap, I'll have to make the rounds, trouble is they are far away so you can have too many...
Old 02-29-2008   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloneman View Post
I'll be sure to have some brought up from South Louisiana soon. You gotta admit, its great right from the kegs at the brewery...
mmmmmm. . . great from brewery kegs. . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0667.jpg (120.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0671.jpg (85.3 KB, 4 views)
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
ale, amber, beer, pine, pollen, sleeman