Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 02-16-2008   #13

Default Re: MacBook Air: Hot stuff or Hot Air?

I got the new Macworld the other day and was reading about this thing, it is totally cool! I love how you wirelessly connect it to another Mac to upload software and data! The new larger track pad and functions are awesome!

I went and looked at this thing the other day, it is just so hot! I would like a bigger flash drive, that's it though! This is the new benchmark for mobility in laptops, Jerry, let me know when you get your and how you like it, maybe you'll beat me to the draw and buy it first as I am also in a temporary freeze of spending.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I got the new Macworld the other day and was reading about this thing, it is totally cool! I love how you wirelessly connect it to another Mac to upload software and data! The new larger track pad and functions are awesome!

I went and looked at this thing the other day, it is just so hot! I would like a bigger flash drive, that's it though! This is the new benchmark for mobility in laptops, Jerry, let me know when you get your and how you like it, maybe you'll beat me to the draw and buy it first as I am also in a temporary freeze of spending.
This truly is a sad day. When you kenny, have a freeze on spending. What will happen to the world now!

And Jerry too.....................

lol
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008   #15

Well, I quit my MD job so haven't worked all month, it sort of put a damper on my shopping!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
air, audio, cool, flash, hot, macbook, normal, playing, problem, run, runs, stuff, super, video, videos