Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Posts (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts-56/)
-   -   Coolest Christmas present? (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts/1367-coolest-christmas-present.html)

JerryDelColliano 01-02-2008 05:44 PM

Coolest Christmas present?

What did you get that was cool this year?

I am excited about doing this exec health deal at Kronos in Scottsdale. Its like a REALLY high end health screening in a luxury environment. Cedars is a good hospital here in LA, but it never hurts to be able to take a second look at things, look into your vitamins, workout plan etc...

kennyt 01-02-2008 05:52 PM

Re: Coolest Christmas present?

Dude,

Do they give you the special colonoscopy too?

A good friend of mines daughter is one of the top 100 CEO's in the world and every year their company sends all it's uber high end execs to one of these places on the east coast, they get everything! I mean cardiac echo's, upper and lower GI's, stress tests, every lab test under the sun and it's all catered to you with a guide/concierge type of service.

I got Scooby and Shaggy Chia Pets from my dogs and some really cool casual shirts. I also got the newest tavern puzzle, love those damn things!

Lotus 01-02-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyt (Post 8645)
Dude,

Do they give you the special colonoscopy too?

A good friend of mines daughter is one of the top 100 CEO's in the world and every year their company sends all it's uber high end execs to one of these places on the east coast, they get everything! I mean cardiac echo's, upper and lower GI's, stress tests, every lab test under the sun and it's all catered to you with a guide/concierge type of service.

I got Scooby and Shaggy Chia Pets from my dogs and some really cool casual shirts. I also got the newest tavern puzzle, love those damn things!

Yes but what new BD player did you get?

Lotus 01-02-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano (Post 8643)

I am excited about doing this exec health deal at Kronos in Scottsdale. Its like a REALLY high end health screening in a luxury environment. Cedars is a good hospital here in LA, but it never hurts to be able to take a second look at things, look into your vitamins, workout plan etc...

I got some peace and quiet. Plus a pair of new Bel Canto mono-amps.

I've been truly impressed with them (and some ML Summits through a NAD Master Series Pre-Pro). My wife got the idea from reading this place and Andrew's suggestion of them somewhere around here.

So I owe a big thanks to Andrew on it.

I'm really happy with them. They're really small too.

kennyt 01-03-2008 03:48 AM

I didn't get any audio gear this year, well, I did buy the PS3 pretty close to Christmas and my new audio racks came on New Years Eve day..... Oh and I did buy the PuePower 700 I am reviewing so if you credit those towards Christmas I did really well!

I am likely going to go watch shopping in LV over CES (Forum shops here I go!) I already warned Jerry Del Colliano NOT to let me buy a watch, but if I stay within reason I DO deserve another one! The Ulysse Nardin line still has a spot waiting on my winder....

Be gentle Jerry!

deacongreg 01-03-2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano (Post 8643)

Good point Jerry. I`m looking at a new health plan of eating for myself. Something I`ve been wanting to do, but its hard to get the family and kids on board too. So, I`m committed to move forward on my own, any how. Gifts, nothing audio or video, but starting this new business installing home theater would be the best gift.