Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 01-03-2008   #7

Default Re: Coolest Christmas present?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I got some peace and quiet. Plus a pair of new Bel Canto mono-amps.

I've been truly impressed with them (and some ML Summits through a NAD Master Series Pre-Pro). My wife got the idea from reading this place and Andrew's suggestion of them somewhere around here.

So I owe a big thanks to Andrew on it.

I'm really happy with them. They're really small too.
Congratulations on the Bel Cantos. I know you are enjoying them. They are sweet sounding amplifiers. And yes, the size is great. I believe because of that, Bel Canto can gain a foothold on installs that require high power output, but space is a premium. The only other product I can think of, that was small like that, was Carver`s old 205 watt per channel cube amplifier. Which pales in comparison to the bel`s 1000 watts.

Enjoy!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote