Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 12-28-2007   #13

Default Buying your woman shoes in NYC

OK, I have to share this one with you if you are ever looking to earn SERIOUS points with your main squeeze when in NYC.

First disclosure: I grew up in Philadelphia and I was taught to hate NYC. As far as their sports goes - that is still easy to this day. Having lived in LA for 14 years now and having done a bit of business in NYC, I have to say I have fun in NYC in short doses. Being 20 and meeting your boss (Mark Levinson) at the Cello showroom was fun as a kid. Il Mulino in the village is something a wake up at night thinking of. Sometimes, I wake up in the morning looking at the scale thinking of it too.

Here is the PRO move, I developed and will share with you: Take a quick trip to the Museum of Modern Art. There is NOTHING LIKE IT. The collection is off the charts good. Don't make it too long of a thing but before say lunch just sweep over to the Manolo Blanik store which is RIGHT across the street. There is barely even a sign there and you have to be buzzed in. I don't get their shoes (too old woman and not enough hooker for me but...) women go nuts for them. $3,700 pumps, $1,100 sandals.

This smart little move on a Saturday morning in the city might just buy you some time to swing by and see Andy Singer later in the day. While she is still buzzed about the shoes she has in her bag - you can take a quick listen to some Krell Evolution amps - which are something to behold. TRUST ME!!!! Call Andy ahead of time, if you want the royal treatment. Tell him Jerry Del Colliano said to call and they will show you whatever you want to hear. If you aren't in the buying mood, be mindful of the salesperson's time. They will certainly be thankful for that.
Old 12-29-2007   #14

Thumbs up Re: $1850 women's wallet?

I happen to be listening to some jazz right now myself, the title cut Walking in Space by Quincy Jones. Nice to hear about all the friendly service you received from Jimmy Choos. I remember a couple of years ago my Pastor, she was talking about a day she would like to wear a pair of Jimmy Choos shoes. I had not heard of them at the time.
Also, good to hear that these places on Rodeo are customer friendly. Well, when my time comes, maybe I`ll meet you on Rodeo, and we can pick out shoes together for our wives.

Sound by Singer. I actually heard the Evolutions at Singer and met Dan from Krell at a announcement of his new product line there. Wine, cheese, and some finger food was present. And, a very famous character, can`t call his name right now, but was talking some trash, quietly. About how Dan will only sell a very few of these. Quite interesting. Singer was also raffling that small Krell 200 watt per intergrated amp. No, I did not win!!

But, the sound was utterly outstanding. It was really hard to put into words what I was hearing. But, it would say extremely open, and very clear. Through those huge JM LAb Utopias. Just wish (like always) they had some real music to listen too. Though, someone had a CD-R of some decent classical and jazz cuts.

Maybe, I will setup a time to go and listen to something there.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012   #15
waq

Default Re: $1850 women's wallet?

Some women believe that these bags are too harmful for buy. However, they are not expensive for those who know how to make a good deal. Let us see how you can buy your chosen handbag about reasonable prices...
waq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1850, avatar, christian, faboobs, louboutin, nice, powered, revolution, shoes, super, tube, vbulletin, video, wallet, wife, woman, women, womens