Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 12-26-2007   #7

Thumbs up Re: $1850 women's wallet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Jerry,

FWIW my wife's eyes lit up like a five year olds when she woke up and saw the new tri-bike under the tree!

It was worth every penny to see that!
Kenny,

You are truly a mensch. My missus is also a breast cancer survivor . . . 8+ years now and she finishes her final medication in the Spring! Each year we sponsor a growing team (36 strong last year) in the Revlon Run/Walk for Women here in NYC. It's the first weekend in May so come on up and join us (and about 45,000 other survivors and their family & friends) - our team is called Faboobs!.
Old 12-26-2007   #8

Default Re: $1850 women's wallet?

MoosePond,

Just what I need! An excuse to get my wife to NYC for a solid cause that leads, hell is even associated with, a HUGE department store..

Maybe we'll see you there soon!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007   #9

Smile Re: $1850 women's wallet?

Quote:
Jerry,

FWIW my wife's eyes lit up like a five year olds when she woke up and saw the new tri-bike under the tree!

It was worth every penny to see that!
That is great. That is what its all about. And that is wonderful news about your wife being a breast cancer survivor. Its a major blessing.

Shopping problem, I don`t know. For you, its probably therapy!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007   #10

My therapy is running up some serious bills....
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007   #11

Talking Re: $1850 women's wallet?

Quote:
My therapy is running up some serious bills....
Well, as you know, physical and occupational therapy does come to an end eventually. lol!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007   #12

MAN I am up late with this cold. Went home early from work today and slept. Now I am up looking at the ceiling. Figured I would put on some Jazz from San Fran (Internet Radio) and check out the action at the forum.

I ended up getting my wife some Jimmy Choo shoes. WAY less money than the wallet (that was just silly even by my crazy standards). The people at Choo, who just moved to a Rodeo address, are GREAT. They know you by name, treat you like you are welcomed etc... They know my wife's size, how the shoe is running (these were running large) etc...

I tried to buy the shoes I put in the MHT Christmas gift guide which are sold at Sak's. I stood there surrounded by housewives and queens KNOWING what I am a) talking about b) looking for someone to help me and c) dressed pretty well that day (I don't always break out a suit for work but that day I did. I got ignored SO MANY times that I started making jokes with this nice woman who had a little baby next to me. I said "OK, the next one who walks past me and doesn't say Boo - is it" and guess what - it was. The Christian Louboutin shoes were also REALLY sexy shoes for women and were also HOT PINK but they just treat you better at Jimmy Choo. Note: most stores on Rodeo are ALL ABOUT great service. Everywhere else I went, the people were nothing short of great. They wrapped everything for me without me even having to ask etc...
Sponsored Links

Tags
1850, avatar, christian, faboobs, louboutin, nice, powered, revolution, shoes, super, tube, vbulletin, video, wallet, wife, woman, women, womens