Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Posts (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts-56/)
-   -   Happy Holidays to you all! (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts/1279-happy-holidays-you-all.html)

kennyt 12-09-2007 04:37 PM

Happy Holidays to you all!

Well, the holidays are upon us again and I hope they find all of you well. Living in Florida and a former northerner, I often find it difficult to 'get into the spirit' this time of year. 80+ degree weather and the glut of Canadians driving as silly as they do on my local streets can make it more of a frustration than a blessing at times.

But not tonight!

I have Christmas songs playing on the server and the tree is on it's way, a solid pour of 18y/o Talisker is in my hand and I am post call! I t doesn't get much better than this! I've done most of my shopping and my job is back to a full compliment of Docs so my life should get easier too!

I hope this season finds you and all yours happy and healthy!

Ken

deacongreg 12-09-2007 05:19 PM

Re: Happy Holidays to you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyt (Post 7369)
Well, the holidays are upon us again and I hope they find all of you well. Living in Florida and a former northerner, I often find it difficult to 'get into the spirit' this time of year. 80+ degree weather and the glut of Canadians driving as silly as they do on my local streets can make it more of a frustration than a blessing at times.

But not tonight!

I have Christmas songs playing on the server and the tree is on it's way, a solid pour of 18y/o Talisker is in my hand and I am post call! I t doesn't get much better than this! I've done most of my shopping and my job is back to a full compliment of Docs so my life should get easier too!

I hope this season finds you and all yours happy and healthy!

Ken

You know kenny, I always wondered what it was like to have Christmas with bright sunshine. And no cold, no wind, no snow, no Macy`s day Parade, no tree at Rockefeller Center. I guess it does take some getting use to.
Well, I have not shopped for a thing, yet. But it sounds like with your drink (What is it, Brandy, Scotch?) you are relaxed, calm, new PS3, new Levinsons, Mytho`s on the way, not on call with the hospital, in a good place. What else could you ask for?

Likewise, let me be the first to wish you and your family a blessed, safe, and peaceful Merry Christmas.

deacongreg 12-09-2007 05:53 PM

kennyt, while your sipping your 18 y/o Talisker, are you thinking about getting another source, like maybe the "Meridian/Ferrari F80?"

kennyt 12-09-2007 08:06 PM

If I could find a place for a table radio, that is the one I'd buy! That thing is so utterly amazing!

BTW The Mythos are here, in fact I was just trying to finalize the review of them today, and the Talisker is Scotch, I'm not a big brandy guy.

deacongreg 12-10-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyt (Post 7381)
If I could find a place for a table radio, that is the one I'd buy! That thing is so utterly amazing!

BTW The Mythos are here, in fact I was just trying to finalize the review of them today, and the Talisker is Scotch, I'm not a big brandy guy.

Cool. Looking forward to the review of yours of those Mythos. I saw Stuart from Meridian on uk.cinenow.com/home. Interesting. He talked about how they came up with the design and idea of the product with Ferrari. Too bad, no one here in New York has it for me to check out.

I guess with your plethora of sources does not allow room for table radios. What a problem to have! LOL.