Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Welcome to AVRev.com's Forum > Off-Topic Posts

Off-Topic Posts Want to vent about politics, your annoying neighbor or let people know about something funny you saw on You Tube? Here is the place to do so.

Old 12-05-2007   #1

Default Please take care of each other...

Everyone,

I don't wish to bring the "party" down but some bad news struck my home town earlier today when a gunman opened fire at a local mall killing 9 and wounding others. I just wanted to take this moment and ask all of you to send a little positive thought, prayer, what ever you believe in their way.

I have posted a little message on the April Showers blog here: http://aprilshowersmovie.blogspot.com/

If you'd like to leave a comment on the blog letting the people of Omaha know we're out here thinking of them feel free to do so. We get a lot of traffic from Omaha folks through there so I thought I'd give you all the opportunity to share if you feel so inclined.

Thanks everyone.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #2

Default Re: Please take care of each other...

Andrew,I`m sorry. Just tried to leave a comment, and it seems i forgot my password. I did not see a place where to get it. I`ll try back again later.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #3

Default Re: Please take care of each other...sorry to hear this bad news

I understand how you are feeling , Years ago i lived in Phila area and there was a mall there , my sister worked there and A crazy lady that everyone knew should have been in a home or Hospital of some type killed a few people. I will never forget hearing that news and praying that my sister was safe and everyone she worked with . So my prayers go out for you and everyone in that town. MAY THERE BE PEACE LUKE
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #4

Default Re: Please take care of each other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Andrew,I`m sorry. Just tried to leave a comment, and it seems i forgot my password. I did not see a place where to get it. I`ll try back again later.
Not sure why it would require a password to leave a comment. I made sure the settings were such that anyone could post. Sorry you're having issues.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
care, forum, offtopic, people, place, quote, quotes, sisters, video