Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Posts (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts-56/)
-   -   Shop on Black Friday... What did you get! (http://www.avrev.com/forum/off-topic-posts/1118-shop-black-friday-what-did-you-get.html)

kennyt 11-23-2007 04:14 AM

Shop on Black Friday... What did you get!

Well, it's just after 6 AM, my wife and her daughter have been up since 3 AM shopping. Apparently the line to get into Best Buy goes around the store, and she is currently waiting in line to check out, where she has been for the last 30 minutes!

I scanned the web and didn't find anything I truly needed nor did I find many things that were worth waiting in line that long for, and ended up buying nothing today.

Did you go out in this mess and if so what did you buy to make it worth it??

Lotus 11-24-2007 10:31 AM

Re: Shop on Black Friday... What did you get!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyt (Post 6592)
Well, it's just after 6 AM, my wife and her daughter have been up since 3 AM shopping. Apparently the line to get into Best Buy goes around the store, and she is currently waiting in line to check out, where she has been for the last 30 minutes!

I scanned the web and didn't find anything I truly needed nor did I find many things that were worth waiting in line that long for, and ended up buying nothing today.

I went and ordered three new Pioneer Elite Kuro 1080p plasmas for presents. One is for me and the new house to go in the bed room, and the other my best friend, and the last for the top employee in sales for the year.

kennyt 11-24-2007 11:08 AM

Nice TV's, and even better present!

deacongreg 11-24-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennyt (Post 6592)

kennyt, I`m really sorry you did not find anything. Knowing you probably wanted to make a purchase of some kind. lol!! But, after the PS3, I doubt that you need another source??!!

JerryDelColliano 11-24-2007 01:22 PM

Hey Lotus,

I am good at sales. Can I come and work for you if I can win a KURO?

:)

deacongreg 11-24-2007 01:40 PM

Yes Lotus, I`ve got to piggyback Jerry on that one. I`m looking to move out of sales right now. But, that certainly is one heck of a incentive!!!