Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players

Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players From dedicated music servers to PCs for music to integrating your iPod - discuss everything about music servers here.

Old 05-08-2012   #1

Default Anyone using Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones?

Anyone using Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones?
I've seen the previous headphones threads; I realize that a lot of people here feel that Beats headphones are overpriced. My problem is that I absolutely love them. I think they feel amazing, they're so comfortable and feel luxurious and they are the best sounding headphones that I've ever heard.
I currently use the Sennheiser HD , and I've seen glowing reviews on them in many DJ forums, but I don't like them. I don't think they sound great and I find them uncomfortable.
I am interested in getting the Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones, not just for DJing , but also for casual listening.I'm posting here only to solicit opinions from those who actually use the Beats By Dr.Dre headphones.If you have a pair, please let me know what you think of them. This is very big purchase for me and I'd like to make an educated decision.
This site ongoing promotional activities, each consumer will enjoy 50% discount .b2cmonster
What do you think? Wish helps and advises!
Thanks! What are your recommendations?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (42.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (19.5 KB, 1 views)
emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012   #2

Default Re: Anyone using Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones?

yes,i'm like it
ealltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012   #3

I am interested in getting the Beats By Dr.Dre Headphones, not just for DJing , but also for casual listening.I'm posting here only to solicit opinions from those who actually use the Beats By Dr.Dre headphones.and I like the monster headphones too.
ealltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #4

ok it is good i like this headphone.
sdimple387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
av, beats, codes, dr, dre, forum, headphone, headphones, html, inurlforum, music, powered, sound, vbulletin, video