Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players (http://www.avrev.com/forum/music-video-servers-mp3-players-14/)
-   -   Where can I buy discounted DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc? (http://www.avrev.com/forum/music-video-servers-mp3-players/5495-where-can-i-buy-discounted-dvd-ripper-video-converter-ipod-converter-etc.html)

lillydavid91 11-14-2011 07:29 PM

Where can I buy discounted DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

If you want to buy discount DVD Ripper, Video Converter, Blu Ray Ripper DVD Copy, DVD Burner, Audio Converter, iPod Transfer and other multimedia software, you've come to the right place. Sharewarecoupon offers special discounts for their visitors using RegNow Coupon Codes, that's means you can buy at discount price and the most important as low as is possible.

This guide provides two parts will show you where and how to buy discount DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

1. Where can I get coupon code for DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?
2. How to use coupon code to get discount price?

Part One: Where can I get coupon code for DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

Step 1. Open sharewarecoupon, you can see the different software categories on the left, including Software by Discount, Software by Category, Software by Vendor.

Step 2. Select a category you like such as DVD Ripper,then you can see all the discounted DVD Ripper softwares.

Step 3. Choose the product you want to buy and then click the "Learn More" button.

Step 4. In the product page you will see the Coupon Code such as SHAR-DALF-ONE for Aiseesoft DVD Ripper.

Part Two: How to use coupon code to get discount price?

When you want to buy a discount product from sharewarecoupon, you can choose a product and click the "Buy Now" button, and then you'll see the order page:

You should fill in all the required boxes. Among these boxes, there is one called "Coupon Code"(marked with a red box), you should fill it with the coupon code that we show you on the product's page.

Then click the blue button "Update", you’ll get the discount price:

After filling all of the required boxes, you can order the software with a discount price successfully.

xingguang 01-11-2012 01:44 AM

Re: Where can I buy discounted DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

3herosoft DVD Ripper Platinum not only helps you rip DVD movies to your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, mobile phone and other digital devices, but also converts them to various formats for you to enjoy at your fingertips! 3herosoft DVD Ripper Platinum can perfectly rip DVD movie with no loss of image and sound quality. Significantly, it provides some useful settings to satisfy your needs, such as customizing file size, showing or hiding the DVD chapters, trimming video, select subtitle and audio track, setting video and audio parameters to specially fulfill DVD ripping and converting for your colorful entertainment life.

30% off on all orders => Coupon code: HERO-MNTU-THAN

tracyjq 03-06-2012 01:28 AM

Re: Where can I buy discounted DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

Joboshare iPad/iPhone/iPod Rip now supports the latest iOS 5 and iTunes 10.5. With Joboshare iPad/iPhone/iPod Rip, you can transfer multimedia files in your Computer to iPad/iPod/iPhone for viewing and playing. Besides music, videos, photos synchronization, you can even treat your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch as a portable hard disk after Joboshare iPad Rip is installed. Now Joboshare iPod/iPhone/iPad Rip supported to transfer Books from PC to iPod/iPhone/ipad. You can transfer Books easily.

Key Features:

All the latest updated are supported
Fully support the latest iOS 5 and iTunes 10.5;

Manage iPad as a portable hard disk
Manage iPad as a portable hard disk by means of opening iPad with Explorer to take full advantage of iPad library;

Compatible with all types of iPad/iPod/iPhone
Support all types of iPad/iPod/iPhone including iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 6G, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, etc.

Create and edit iPad playlist
You can delete, create or edit a playlist in iPad via Joboshare iPad Rip with simple operations;

Identify iPad info
All information about your iPad, such as iPad picture, type, capacity, version number, serial number and format will be clearly shown on the main interface;

Easy to use
This iPad Rip software may be the easiest way to help you copy and backup iPad to computer, transfer files to iPad and copy iPad library and iTunes;

eleven001 04-10-2012 02:15 AM

iMacsoft DVD Ripper for Mac is powerful and easy to use DVD Ripping for Mac software designed just for Mac OS X users. It can rip DVD movies to AVI, DVD to all popular video formats such as WMV, 3GP, AVI, MPEG4, RM, DivX, MOV, XviD, FLV, SWF, etc. and it can also rip DVD Audio to almost Audio formats including AC3, M4A, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, etc. with super fast DVD ripping speed!
iMacsoft DVD Ripper for Mac can perfectly rip DVD movies with no loss of image and sound quality. And it supports almost all popular portable devices such as iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, MP4/MP3 player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, Archos, Archos AV500, Archos AV700, Archos GMini402, iRiver PMP-100, Creative Zen Vision and so on.
iMacsoft DVD Ripper for Mac provides a series of powerful settings. It lets you customize file size, split output file to fit your CD-R or other device, rip DVD's any segment, select target subtitle and audio track to rip DVD movies with any available languages, set video and audio bit rate, adjust resolution, channel, set frame rate and so on.
iMacsoft DVD Ripper for Mac is an ideal choice for you ripping DVD to video or audio files as DVD Ripper and converter software. Now free download and try this powerful DVD Ripper for Mac software and to colorize your digital entertainment life.

lixiaoshu2012 04-24-2012 11:45 PM

i recommend you a good dvd ripper named Leawo dvd ripper