Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players

Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players From dedicated music servers to PCs for music to integrating your iPod - discuss everything about music servers here.

Old 08-27-2008   #1
Administrator

Default DLO HomeDock HD Pro for iPod

High-definition is coming to the award-winning DLO HomeDock PRO with the unveiling of HomeDock HD PRO - the all-new on-TV entertainment dock lets custom installers integrate iPod functionality into home installations, letting customers view, select and enjoy iPod content directly on their HDTV. With HD upscaling technology and industry-standard connectivity, the HomeDock HD PRO is changing the way customers enjoy their home entertainment systems.

Shipping in fall 2008, the HomeDock HD PRO upconverts iPod video to 1080i or 720p through an HDMI connection. With its optical digital audio output users are ensured a completely digital iPod experience. And, with both the industry standard connectivity (RS-232) and I.P., the HomeDock HD PRO makes it simple to give your customers exactly what they've been asking for - a seamless integration of their iPod into their custom home entertainment system with an easy to use graphical interface.

In addition to providing superior audio and video output, the new HomeDock HD PRO also features an HDMI extension, enabling connectivity of HDMI devices at shorter distances. The HomeDock HD PRO also includes IR output to enable integration with universal remote controls. Additionally, the enhanced on-TV interface of the HomeDock HD features album art in an icon-based visual flow format for an exceptional user experience.

The HomeDock HD PRO will be available in fall 2008.
AVRevForum.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008   #2
wes

Default Re: DLO HomeDock HD Pro for iPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVRevForum.com View Post
Shipping in fall 2008, the HomeDock HD PRO upconverts iPod video to 1080i or 720p through an HDMI connection. With its optical digital audio output users are ensured a completely digital iPod experience. In addition to providing superior audio and video output, the new HomeDock HD PRO also features an HDMI extension, enabling connectivity of HDMI devices at shorter distances. The HomeDock HD PRO also includes IR output to enable integration with universal remote controls. Additionally, the enhanced on-TV interface of the HomeDock HD features album art in an icon-based visual flow format for an exceptional user experience.
How about the audio are they doing like the Wadia 170i !

Last edited by wes; 08-27-2008 at 11:32 AM..
wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
170i, buy, codes, dlo, forum, hd, homedock, ipod, ir, music, pro, remote, tv, video, wadia