Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players

Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players From dedicated music servers to PCs for music to integrating your iPod - discuss everything about music servers here.

Old 06-04-2008   #1
Banned

Default Can I get software to back-up my video files from my ipod?????

Regards to all of you, I have been using my ipod for a while now….but some of the videos that I have there need to be transferred to my pc. For this purpose, I am looking to get software that can help to back up the video files as well as support the transfer of my audio files.

Any suggestions will be appreciable!!!
michael9827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #2
Banned

Default Re: Can I get software to back-up my video files from my ipod?????

Hi, michael9827.
Yes you can get software to back up your video files. There are many video converting softwares which provide this facility of backup files,you can use them or there are many other softwares present in market. Only you have to make effort for it.
Best of luck.
daniel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008   #3

There a few good ones that you can use for your iphone. I recently had the chance to use software for Ipod to computer transfer of my files and it really made me feel comfortable about using it again. It was great….the quality and speed were efficient and was a one that I can recommend to others.
Hope this will help you.
adam4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #4

Smile Re: Can I get software to back-up my video files from my ipod?????

The software named "Aniosoft iPod to Computer Pro" may help to back-up you video files from your iPod.
With it, you can easily backup your songs , videos from your iPod back to your PC. "iPod to Computer " is so easy to use. It supports automatic scan iPod.Support iPod Type, iPod Calssic/iPod Nano/iPod Shuffle.."Aniosoft iPod to Computer " offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs/videos on the iPod. The list of shown songs/videos can be showed by song name, genre, artist, album.It's so easy to choosing desired groups of files for backup to your pc from iPod . And it's also very fast and easy. Just do a checkbox click on any song/video file in the iPod files list, which enables you to check/uncheck all or specific groups of files for backup to PC.
Try at http://www.aniosoft.com
Hope this helps!
iPaulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaulo View Post
The software named "Aniosoft iPod to Computer Pro" may help to back-up you video files from your iPod.
With it, you can easily backup your songs , videos from your iPod back to your PC. "iPod to Computer " is so easy to use. It supports automatic scan iPod.Support iPod Type, iPod Calssic/iPod Nano/iPod Shuffle.."Aniosoft iPod to Computer " offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs/videos on the iPod. The list of shown songs/videos can be showed by song name, genre, artist, album.It's so easy to choosing desired groups of files for backup to your pc from iPod . And it's also very fast and easy. Just do a checkbox click on any song/video file in the iPod files list, which enables you to check/uncheck all or specific groups of files for backup to PC.
Try at http://www.aniosoft.com
Hope this helps!
Woo..I also use this software! It's cool!
christellexxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008   #6

Yes
Jason.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links