Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players

Music/Video Servers & MP3 Players From dedicated music servers to PCs for music to integrating your iPod - discuss everything about music servers here.

Old 11-18-2007   #1

Default One thing I love about ReQuest music servers

It isn't the fact you can upload music from iTunes to your server (because you need the PC version of iTunes for that - duh...)

Its the fact that they list the 800 customer service number on the front of their unit (behind the removable faceplate) and have people on call ALL THE TIME to help.

My unit died this week and they took action the NEXT day.

I raved about their service in the ReQuest F series review that I published months ago and wanted to follow up to say its just as good today...

j
Old 11-18-2007   #2

Default Re: One thing I love about ReQuest music servers

I can attest to that as well. When I reviewed the ReQuest server (Jerry's personal unit) they sent along the wrong remote. A phone call (that was instantly answered) and an over night FedEX later and I was back in business. If I didn't have most of my music tied up in custom media centers via AppleTV's as extenders I would own ReQuest.

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007   #3

Default Re: One thing I love about ReQuest music servers

Say what you want about big box retail but being treated like a rock star NEVER gets old.
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, buy, forum, fseries, love, music, request, review, reviews, series, server, servers, severs, thing, uploading, video