Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours

ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours Comment on the homes featured on ModernHomeTheater.com.

Old 09-24-2007   #19

Default Re: Does Celebrity Matter on ModernHomeTheater.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I hear Flav-A-Flav is first.....

When you do the photo shoots do you kick out the crack Ho's?
kennyt, you are definitely going off now!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #20

A former partner of mine (fellow anesthesiologist) sister married into one of the richest families in this country. How rich are they?? Well when Forbe's started the top 100/500 list they bought the parent company of the magazine and the publisher to be sure they edited their name off the list every year! No ****!

That is cash! These are the people who call you for dinner and send the G5 or Lear on hours notice....

They are not without their stresses though... Do you know how much their children are worth in ransom?? While it seems all wine and roses, I suspect it isn't, though I'd like to try it for a while...

I want to be rich (anyone who knows me knows I'll spend every dime I get on toys so that will never happen) but I never want to be famous!
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #21

Smile G5 vs. Lear

That is cash! These are the people who call you for dinner and send the G5 or Lear on hours notice....

----

Kenny,

BIG difference between the G5 and a Lear. G5 is a $50,000,000 plan (which it sounds like they can afford) without the interior. It can cost $10,000 to $14,000 per HOUR to fly places such as LA to London or SF to Tokyo.

Lears are a little more down to Earth for a few $1,000 per hour and only $5,000,000+ to buy used.

More our speed!!!!
Old 09-24-2007   #22

Actually DJ will sit and casually compare the two, she likes the Lear better but the G5 has a better bathroom!
Old 09-24-2007   #23

Oh, Jerry, we are no where near the 'speed' to run in those leagues!

At least I am not, more power to you if you are, and BTW send the Lear for me some day, I'll stock the scotch!
Old 09-24-2007   #24

You should see how small the ****ter is on the King Air I normally fly on. Its better to wait for the FBO to take a leak if you can wait.

The G5 is likely outfitted with hardware from Banfi and has a marble floor and a seat warmer.
Sponsored Links

Tags
1080p, 20, 36d, audio, celebrity, eidos, g5, goldmund, green, ink, lear, price, rich, video, wwwreachusgoldmundusacom