Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours

ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours Comment on the homes featured on ModernHomeTheater.com.

Old 09-24-2007   #13

Default Re: Does Celebrity Matter on ModernHomeTheater.com?

I have Watt Puppy 6's Jerry, you're not alone. This is my first post so bare with me and be gentle. I'm not nearly as knowlegable as all of you, (that's why I have a pro take care of my system) but as far as high end systems I do know I like to have music/sound and video represented well. To answer the subject title, no celebrity does not matter to me. What matters is seeing the range of systems that are out there to give people like myself who renovated a house ideas and it also allows you to see the kind of work that different companies offer.

Julian
DB9 Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Be nice, be nice!!

When I first subscribed many years ago to AudioVideo Interiors, I was amazed at some of the beautiful homes, but was shocked at the lack of high quality high end systems in these homes. It left me with feeling that the homes were incomplete, without a great system.
And that is saying something, because a lot of these homes were beautiful. But all they had were Sonance in wall speakers, and a couple of subs!!
WOW! You said a mouthful there! I too was always amazed at people who obviously spent six figures on the room only to run it on sub $10K systems! You do find some world class systems like the ones frequently shown on MHT, but they are often people who keep to themselves.... The truly rich don't want to be know, the rap stars try to show off...

KT
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #15

New website:

AVRevCribs.com

All rap star homes and cars with dubs...
Old 09-24-2007   #16

I hear Flav-A-Flav is first.....

When you do the photo shoots do you kick out the crack Ho's?
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
WOW! You said a mouthful there! I too was always amazed at people who obviously spent six figures on the room only to run it on sub $10K systems! You do find some world class systems like the ones frequently shown on MHT, but they are often people who keep to themselves.... The truly rich don't want to be know, the rap stars try to show off...

KT
yes kennyt, you are right. I really don`t understand the rap stars. In the studio most of the time, and can`t put together a good dedicated system at home.

And maybe that is true, those that have it, don`t really want people to know.
But how do you do that? Have a great house, or no music?

Sly Stone said it best............different strokes for different.............
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #18

Talking Re: Does Celebrity Matter on ModernHomeTheater.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
New website:

AVRevCribs.com

All rap star homes and cars with dubs...
Jerry, I`m looking forward to that site. Let me know when its up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1080p, 20, 36d, audio, celebrity, eidos, g5, goldmund, green, ink, lear, price, rich, video, wwwreachusgoldmundusacom