Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours

ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours Comment on the homes featured on ModernHomeTheater.com.

Old 08-17-2007   #1

Default Beverly Hills "Post and Beam" Masterpeice

http://www.modernhometheater.com/vir...me2/slideshow/

This 1950's post and beam style home is owned by an art collector and was remodeled by Marmol Radziner. The home theater and home automation was done by Tim Duffy and Chrtistopher Hansen of Simply Home Entertainment.

This house is INCREDIBLE. I was there for the shoot and the photos don't really show how well the art works in the home. Its basically a $20,000,000 plus 3 bedroom palace. THe outdoor areas are incredible including the two HDTV gardens. Kalidescape video is piped everywhere. The view is incredible. A ReQuest music server has cool playlists going as you walk past original Andy Warhol paintings, Dan Flavin scupltures (neon lights) and Duchamp (an acutal toilet) as well as Damien Hirst install peices.

If I were to vote: so far, this is my favorite ModernHomeTheater.com project to date. Star Wars themed theater is close for its over-the-top execution of a crazy project.
Old 09-19-2007   #2

Default Re: Beverly Hills "Post and Beam" Masterpeice

That's your favorite??

Way to California for my tastes though I love the outside and lighting. The inside bores me.
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #3

It was hard to see the art collection in the home. Warhol canvas of Jackie. 2 Damien Hirst Install peices. A richard Diebenkorn. A Dan Flavin neon peice. Even a Duchamp "urinal". Very out there but BLUE CHIP stuff. Ultra cool.
Old 10-08-2007   #4

Does the car come with the house? Just kidding. Very nice looking though.
Old 10-10-2007   #5

The scenery around the pool is beautiful.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
1950a, beam, beverly, california, construction, forum, hills, house, lighting, marmol, masterpeice, post, radziner, video, videos