Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours

ModernHomeTheater.com System Tours Comment on the homes featured on ModernHomeTheater.com.

Old 02-21-2008   #7

Thumbs up Re: Ferrari Collector's Theater on ModernHomeTheater.com

You should be very proud Jerry. This is an excellent system with first rate electronics. A full Wilson speaker setup, with Halcro amplifiers. And the design and look of the Halcros I have always liked. Very modern, clean, and futuristic looking equipment.

Yes, I love the race track also. I would love to go there and play. I had a fascination first for trains. But after my train sets, I had an Aurora race track that my father would leave setup for me on my ping pong table. Much fun. Then, this guy finishes off the system with Runco for video.
Superb. Good work Jerry.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008   #8

Default Re: Ferrari Collector's Theater on ModernHomeTheater.com

I have been looking at USED Ferrari prices recently. It looks as if they have taken a 50% hit in the last 12 months. That NEVER happens.

I saw a 550 Marinello at Beverly Hills Ferrari for $92,000 (asking) with 12k miles and the big 15k service done. Higher miles, more owner cars sell for more like the $70k range. 360 Modenas are selling below $100,000 now for 15k to 20k mile cars. F430s, 599's and 612's are still strong as they sell to a somewhat recession proof market.

Now you know!!!
Old 03-11-2008   #9

That is pretty amazing. Those prices are for new Benzs and BMW`s. So, what are you gonna do? A replacement for your beloved Porsche?
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #10

tests are working. Enough....
Old 06-16-2008   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano View Post
tests are working. Enough....
My deepest apologies. I'm actually logging some stuff on the backend to try to troubleshoot some problems we've been having with (and are still having) with the responsiveness of the post process. I haven't figured out a way to reproduce the problem other than posting to this thread. I'm making progress and hope to have it figured out in a short while.
Kevin
KevinSours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #12

I know.

Fix the email notification system while you are at it too!!!
Sponsored Links

Tags
audio, cars, chicago, collector, collectors, definitive, ferrari, home, items, modernhometheater, nj, revolution, theater, theatre, top