Audio Video Revolution Forum  

Go Back   Audio Video Revolution Forum > Remotes, Home Automation and PC Convergence > Media Center PC

Media Center PC Share your experiences with PCs in your home theater.

Old 09-20-2007   #1

Default Breakthrough with iTunes

I just figured out a new feature on iTunes that I run on my G5 tower at the office.

After hearing "Auqalung" 2x in 4 hours from a playlist of 5600 songs - Scott Selter in the office showed me something I have never seen before in Itunes. You can adjust the amount of randomness of your playlist. I am not sure when they added this feature but it is cool.

So far today, I am hearing some WAY out there tracks thus making my itunes sound that much more fresh.

----

My next challenge is to figure out how to get my ReQuest to upload songs and mange playlists from Itunes.

j