Audio Video Revolution Forum

Audio Video Revolution Forum (http://www.avrev.com/forum/index.php)
-   Media Center PC (http://www.avrev.com/forum/media-center-pc-36/)
-   -   Help me, can I still recover my deleted text message and photos from my iPhone ? (http://www.avrev.com/forum/media-center-pc/7007-help-me-can-i-still-recover-my-deleted-text-message-photos-my-iphone.html)

Shenghuo 06-14-2013 12:27 AM

Help me, can I still recover my deleted text message and photos from my iPhone ?

Hello, dear all, Iím new member to here for help; I get my iPhone one year ago and stored many valuable text message and photos in it, but recently I press the wrong button and deleted all of my text message and photos, Iím very anxious and sadly, if some one knows how to restore deleted sms and photos from my iPhone? I appreciate any help very much!

Fengm 06-14-2013 02:43 AM

Re: Help me, can I still recover my deleted text message and photos from my iPhone ?

For most of the users, it is worthy to update, but there is an important thing that you need to know: backup all your personal files before the upgrading. Because it will delete all your files including SMS, photo, Safari bookmark, call history, contacts, and so on.
Not only update to iOS 6, but also jail break and factory setting destroy the personal files. So, you need to backup them before doing the works like these. Forget to store them? You may need iPhone SMS recovery software called Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery to help you accomplish it.
It is a powerful tool that can retrieve deleted text message from your iTunes backup. If your model is iPhone 4, you can even directly retrieve from it. The iPhone 4Sí directly retrieve version is coming soon. Then, you can follow the step by step:

URL= ipubsoft(dot)com/idevice-tips/recover-photos-from-iphone-backup.html How to Recover Photos from iPhone Backup

Wilkin101 06-14-2013 03:01 AM

Re: Help me, can I still recover my deleted text message and photos from my iPhone ?

It is possible to recover your deleted text message, doesnít waste time on common hard drive data recovery, since it wonít works for iPhone as iPhone use NAND flash drive, not SSD, therefore, it wonít recognize iOS devices. It is highly recommended to have a regular backup for your iPhone in order to minimize youíre lost of iPhone,this is review about how to restore lost sms from iPhone 4/4s/5 with Vibosoft iPhone text message recovery too.

PS: MobiKin Doctor for iOS can also recover deleted data, messages, photos, contats from iPhone

shalamerylei 06-21-2013 01:13 AM

When you delete the SMS on your iPhone, it is technically hidden and marked for deletion, you can get it back on your iPhone before it has been overwritten with the help from iPubsoft iTunes Data Recovery, which can help you easily get back all your iPhone data, including SMS, videos, audio, photos, Contacts, call list and eBooks from iTunes back up without any loss. The smart program also works for all iPad and iPod models.

Here is the gudie: how to recover deleted sms from iPhone on windows 7/8- iPhone sms recovery

07-31-2013 02:50 AM

Hey, why not try these guides?
1. Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
howto-backup-iphone(dot)com/knowledge/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages-from-iphone.html

2. How to Recover iPhone Photos
howto-backup-iphone(dot)com/knowledge/how-to-recover-lost-iphone-photos.html

biyombo00 08-09-2013 02:39 AM

Have important files such as contacts, text messages, photos, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos and other Lost or deleted from your iPhone 4, and want to get them back? Don't worry. Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) is the best choice for you to recover lost data from iPhone 4.

youtu。be/WOYgEIrfY1g

With it, you are able to recover the deleted, erased and lost contacts, messages, call history, photos, notes, voice memos and more from iPhone 4 directly without backup. Besides, it also enables you to extract the lost files from iTunes backup file of iPhone 4.

total-data-recovery。com/Dr.Fone/